Past meets Present

Characters included: Xanthous, Skylene, Emerelda, Brystal, Tangerina, and Lucy!

Thank you thepastafan21 for this amazing idea!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brystal:

Brystal was in her office, working on some letters but heard a sudden poof. She looked up to see a beautiful elder woman in front of her. She wore a shimmery blue robe with a cape as well. She had a wand in her left hand while looking around Brystal's office. Her hair was up in a messy bun..

"This place really gives me amazing memories.." The woman said to herself.

"Um, may I help you?" Brystal asked.

The woman was way too busy looking around the room.

"Well, since you literally just came out of nowhere in my room without me knowing.." Brystal said.

"Oh! Hello there.." The elder woman finally responded.

"Can I help you?" Brystal repeated.

"Yes, you may. I'm the Fairy Godmother! As you may know as, Brystal Evergreen.." She told her.

Brystal's eyes widened and examined the woman carefully.

"You don't look like me. You look..well-"

"Old? Yes, I'm quite old, aren't I?" The Fairy Godmother chuckled softly.

"Yes, that's the word.." Brystal nervously smiled.

"Let me try to explain. I'm you! Well, in the future. You are the leader of the Fairy Council and the Happily Ever After Assembly in this dimension.. " The Fairy Godmother smiled.

"Huh?" Brystal looked blankly at her.

The woman chuckled at her expression.

"You will understand more in the future. I wish I could explain more but I don't have that much time left.." The Fairy Godmother looked at her watch.

"Wait! Before you go, do I need to know anything important in the future or anything?" Brystal questioned.

The woman looked at her, slowly fading away.

"Protect your grandchildren and your own children at all costs.." the woman said before leaving.

Brystal watched as she faded away. She had so many questions in her mind but all she could say was..

"I HAVE GRANDCHILDREN AND MY OWN KIDS?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xanthous:

Xanthous was in his room, playing with his dolls happily but felt eyes staring at his back. He turned around to see a man just looking at him, silently.

Xanthous quickly stood up and stepped a few steps back.

"Why were you just standing there?! You didn't even bother saying "hello!" or "greetings!"!" He exclaimed, holding his doll for protection.

"I forgot about my past self's behavior.." The man facepalmed.

Xanthous noticed the man's hair being lit on fire. He wore a yellow suit that looked quite fashionable.

"What do you mean by 'past self'?" Xanthous asked.

"I'm you from the future." The man said.

Xanthous looked him up and down with a suspicious look.