Raining Money

Main Characters Included: Skylene and Emerelda!

And Others: Lucy, Brystal, Tangerina, Xanthous, and a Special Guest!

Ah yes, the towns. They're quite lovely, don't you think? The small shops that are next to each other while you walk on the sidewalk with a satisfied smile. The people that give you small waves or nod their head, sending you their greetings. But, most importantly-

"GET YOUR FREE GEESE FEET!" Lucy yelled out while she kept walking with the group.

Tangerina nudged Lucy with a glare. "Will you cut it out? You're bringing so much attention towards us!"

"That's kinda the point, Tangy." Lucy told her.

Xanthous twirled around as he looked at his surroundings around him. "Why are we here again?"

"To buy groceries, find artifacts, and to run away from scammers." Emerelda replied to his question, earning a chuckle from him at the last part.

"This place is so lively!" Skylene exclaimed. "There are so much people here! These shops look amazing, the designs are so cute as well!"

"You guys haven't been to a town before? I assume you would have." Brystal questioned the group.

Emerelda raised her eyebrow at the Fairy Godmother. "I was literally at the bottom of a mine, what do you expect?"

"Yeahhhh, I had um, family problems so I really couldn't go to any towns." Xanthous sheepishly told them.

"Oh, I was in the towns all the time! I would hold concerts with my family!" Lucy said with excitement. "Haha, good times."

Brystal winced at Emerelda's and Xanthous' responses. "Sorry if that hit home a little too hard."

Brystal stopped to take in all the townspeople and shops around her. Tangerina bumped into her as she narrowed her eyes at the Fairy Godmother.

"Why." Tangerina commented when she looked at her.

It's been a while since she had last come to see a town in person. Brystal had been too busy at the academy to even shop for her likings. The only times she would come here is when there was trouble downtown.

Brystal grinned with happiness. She still couldn't believe that all magical people are now accepted in this world of theirs.

"Hey Brystal?" Xanthous shook her shoulder. "You okay?"

"You're staring out in the distance again. It's starting to scare me, haha." Emerelda chuckled slightly at her comment.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just been a while since I last came to visit a town." Brystal replied.

While the group talked about mentally deep things. Skylene's eyes landed on one specific thing that caught her attention the most. She looked like a little kid grinning whenever they see a new toy that they must have at all costs.

It was a Bubble Generator 5,000!

Skylene had her face stuffed at the glass with determined eyes, causing the salesman inside
to be concerned and scared at the same time.

"Oh no." Skylene jumped a little by the sudden voice while she faced the person's direction.

"I know that look.." Emerelda walked beside the smiley young lady. "You want something, don't you?"

Skylene smiled sheepishly. "Well, hypothetically, yea-"

"Sky, you know we only came here to buy groceries and anything else we needed." Emerelda placed a hand on Skylene's shoulder.