Ghost Stories

Characters Included: Brystal, Xanthous, Lucy, Skylene, Tangerina, and Emerelda!

The Fairy Council were all in the sitting room while they do whatever they wanted. Skylene was playing with her powers, Tangerina was chilling with her bees, Brystal and Emerelda chatting with each other, and Lucy showing Xanthous a few magic tricks.

"Hey guys, want to hear something spooky?" Lucy asked everyone in the room.

"No, we don't. Thank you very mu-" Xanthous got interrupted though.

"Legend says, a ghost roams around any place that she likes. She will grow an attachment to it and make it her own by haunting the place and scaring anyone she sees! The ghost will do things such as, knock over or take anything valuable to others, control bodies, make things fly, and way more! She loves anything shiny, just like this academy.." Lucy told them all.

"I mean, you did say it was a legend, right?" Tangerina said.

"Well duh! It's not real!" Lucy exclaimed.

Lucy heard Xanthous sigh with relief as she chuckled.

"Just to make sure, what signs do we know if the ghost is here to kill us all and torture us?" Skylene asked.

"The first sign is when the doors opens randomly.." Lucy replied.

Suddenly, they heard the doors open as it echoed in the academy. Xanthous hid behind a chair with fear.

"Yup, just like that!" Lucy said.

"Well, we're going to die.." Emerelda responded, quietly.

"Before we die, I need to confess something!" Lucy announced.

The others looked at their friend, meaning for her to continue her confession.

"I MIGHT HAVE SACRIFICED A KID FOR THE BIRD GODS! DON'T SUE ME!" Lucy exclaimed to the others.

"What the actual f-"

But, an airy laugh filled the academy. The laughs of the person echoed across the Fairy Council's home. The group huddled together, making sure none of them get taken or harmed in anyway.

"You know, they kinda sound like Santa Claus himself!" Skylene told her friends with a giggle. "HO HO HO-"

"I am not that old man! I'm a woman, thank you very much!" The voice called out in who knows what direction.

"Ooh, Skylene disrespecting pronouns..." Tangerina teased but got rewarded by a punch in her arm by Skylene. "Ouch! I have feelings you know!"

"Oh really? I didn't know! I'm so sorry.." Skylene said sarcastically to her beehived hair friend.

Tangerina was about to argue but got interrupted by a laugh once again. "CAN YOU STOP LAUGHING FOR ONCE?!"

"I have finally arrived! But please, keep your applause! I am quite the famous one but keep your praise to yourself!" The voice chirped out.

This earned a gasp as a reply, the others turned to Lucy with a raised eyebrow.

"ARE YOU ONE OF THE BIRD GODS? OH MIGHTY ONE, I HAVE MADE MANY SACRIFICES TO YOU! I EVEN SACRIFICED A CHILD FOR YO-" Lucy yelled out but got cut off.

"NO, YOU BUFFOON! I am Olga, the gorgeous ghost that will always be watching over her fans.." The ghost told the Fairy Council.

"You're probably not that pretty.." Xanthous muttered which caused Skylene to chuckle softly.

"Olga, can you show yourself? We need to talk to you face to face.." Emerelda said, loud enough for Olga to hear.

"Do we really want that?" Brystal questioned out loud.