Incorrect Quotes!

"Hey, are you a pencil? Cause you make me-...point at you?"

Tangerina looked at Xanthous with narrowed eyes.

"What?"

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

So um, yeah! As you read the title, this is incorrect quotes! It's not much but hey, it's better than nothing.

Enjoy :D

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

"Hey guys?" Lucy asked her fellow friends. "I'm feeling kinda bowly today.."

"Is it contagious?" Skylene asked her with a look of concern.

"HA! GET BOWLED!" Lucy threw bowls in each and every one of their faces.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

"It's cold in here.." Xanthous told Skylene as his whole body was on fire.

"How in the-"

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

"OPEN UP!" Emerelda was banging on the door.

"Fine, when I was a kid-"

Brystal placed a hand on Lucy's shoulder. "I think she means the door.."

"Shush, I wanna hear about this.." Skylene silenced her.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

"I just don't think I'll fit in.." Tangerina told Skylene as she looked down.

"Well obviously, IT'S A FISH BOWL!" Skylene pointed at the fish bowl lying on the door while Tangerina towered over it.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

"Why do bees even pollinate?" Xanthous asked Tangerina who was reading a magazine.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Ms. Vee is going to make lunch soon.." She told him, flipping a page.

"HOW DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY QUESTION?"

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

"I know you're deflecting by making jokes on how hot you are." Tangerina told Lucy with a raised eyebrow.

Lucy chuckled and pushed up her nonexistent glasses. "It's not a joke. I'm a legit snack!"

After she said, Tangerina threw a magazine her way.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

Skylene exclaimed in the dining room, where Brystal sat. "I turned out perfectly fine!"

Brystal replied with a sigh and told her. "Sky, this morning you thought a ghost made your toast.."

"I DIDN'T PUT THE BREAD IN! YOU DIDN'T PUT THE BREAD IN!" Skylene exclaimed once again.

In the background, Xanthous nervously drank his tea.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

Alex was currently out of the house while Conner stayed at the house, doing whatever he does.

Soon, he received a call and answered. "Helloooooo?"

He heard a familiar voice on the other line, his sister. "Did you preheat the oven like I told you to?"

Conner responded with confidence. "You bet!"

"At what temperature?"

"Oh, 535.."

There was silence for a few moments. "That's the clock."

A few seconds of silence passed by but soon that was broken by Conner.