"Not again.."

Characters Included: Skylene, Xanthous, and Tangerina!

The Fairy Council have been so exhausted from all the adventures they have had so far. It was Xanthous, Skylene, and Tangerina's turn to take care of the academy while Lucy, Emerelda, and Brystal were out to help people in need. Of course, Xanthous was in charge of the two as usual.

"Hey Xanthous?" Tangerina peeked her head out in the entrance of the dining room.

"Yeah?" Xanthous looked up at her with a smile.

"Do you know if.." Tangerina became quiet.

"C'mon, Tangerina, I bet it's not that bad.." Xanthous told her.

"Whatever you say then.." Tangerina shrugged, "Do bees kiss?"

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" Xanthous looked at her, puzzled.

"You know, if bees kiss and fall in love?" Tangerina asked.

Xanthous looked at her with a blank expression.

"Why would you even ask that?" Xanthous questioned.

"Because of this.." Tangerina held her hands out and walked up to him.

In Tangerina's hands, there were two bees super close to each other and they were buzzing really loudly.

"How can I delete a memory?" Xanthous looked away.

"I don't know what to do with these bees!" Tangerina exclaimed.

"Throw them out!" Xanthous replied.

"I can't just do that!" Tangerina argued.

"And why not?" Xanthous crossed his arms.

"Well, because they're..bees." Tangerina responded.

"Great reason, Tangerina!" Xanthous said sarcastically.

Their moment was cut short as they heard a sudden scream going through the hallways. But, a huge explosion to go along with them. Tangerina and Xanthous looked at each other with a worried expression.

"What did she do this time?" Xanthous asked.

"I swear if she did another stupid experiment, her and I are going to have consequences." Tangerina said in a dark tone.

Skylene bursted into the dining room, breathing heavily and collapsed on the floor.

"Well, she's dead. I know a good spot to hide a body!" Tangerina told him.

"I'm not even going to ask why you know a place.." Xanthous kneeled down to see if Skylene was okay.

"Sky? What's going on?" He asked her.

"Good news, I made a successful experiment! Bad news, it's going to kill us all!" Skylene stood up.

Suddenly, a huge rumble echoed through the academy and heard not footsteps, but squishy noises.

"SKYLENE, WHAT DID YOU MAKE?!" Tangerina shook her back and forth.

"A whole clan of slime monsters!" Skylene exclaimed.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Tangerina yelled out.

"Everything!" Skylene said happily.

Xanthous looked out the dining room and squealed with fear from the sight. The whole place was covered in slime and the slime monsters were roaming around the place and were making it their territory now. The slimes must have noticed a young boy looking at them as they charged towards that area.