Fairy-Swap

Characters included: Brytsal, Emerelda, Skylene, Xanthous, Lucy, amd Tangerina!

Special Appearances: Alex Bailey and Conner Bailey!

Thank you for the suggestion @JoshTheJotter ! This was such a creative idea!

So, this is going to be a three-part chapter! Thank you all so much for all the reads! I love all of you guys :)

Part 1: Fairy-Swap
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just a normal day in the academy, the six members were all doing their daily routines as usual. But, was it just a normal day?

Skylene and Tangerina were both walking out the academy to help with the plants. It was what they were mostly in charge of.

"You know, I had a really strange dream last night.." Skylene said while letting out a yawn.

"Well, what was it?" Tangerina asked.

"The Fairy Council and I were all getting sucked in the void because our time was running out. An army from the dead was battling us and if we failed, we would die. When we thought that they had no chance against us, we all failed miserably. So, we all got sucked in the void." Skylene explained with a serious tone.

Tangerina stared at her in horror and stared silently at her.

"Who hurt you?" Tangerina eyed her up and down.

"My sleep paralysis demon.." Skylene said.

"Huh-"

"But, I'm sure it was nothing! It was just a dream after all! C'mon let's do our job!" Skylene exclaimed as Tangerina stared at her in horror.

Tangerina quickly snapped out of it and headed towards the flowers with Skylene. Skylene put her hand out and waited for water to appear. She tilted her head in confusion as she looked at it. Suddenly, a spray of water squirted her face from her hand.

Tangerina burst out laughing and patted Skylene's back.

"Looks like someone needs practice still.." Tangerina managed to say while she laughed.

"Yeah, yeah whatever.." Skylene wiped her face from the water.

Tangerina told her bees to pollinate the flowers but none of them did anything.

"Huh? Hello?" Tangerina put her hands on her hips.

But, instead of pollinating the bees went up to the flowers and put honey all over them. Skylene and Tangerina both gasped and looked at each other.

"Use your water to wash it away!" Tangerina exclaimed.

Skylene nodded quickly and put her hands out and waited for water to appear but nothing happened.

"Oh! You have got to be-"

A huge water geyser suddenly shot out at the flowers with full strength. The two got soaked and coughed. When the geyser stopped, the flowers were now bent down, over soaked.

"SKYLENE! Look what you did!" Tangerina shouted.

"I didn't mean to! It just came out! You're the one that put honey on the flowers!" Skylene argued.

Tangerina's bees started buzzing as Tangerina had a confused expression. She didn't even look angry, not even the slightest, but the bees sure sounded like it. Suddenly, the bees flew towards Skylene as she ran off.

Skylene started yelling as Tangerina chased after her, telling the bees to stop.

Xanthous was walking in the hallways but he smelled smoke most of the time. He only thought that Ms. Vee was burning a food or some sort as he kept strolling around. But, he heard the fire as he widened his eyes. He immediately turned around and screamed.