Cooking can't be that hard, right?

Characters included: Xanthous, Tangerina, and Skylene!

This takes place in when Ms. Vee was too scared to come out of her room so Xanthous, Skylene, and Tangerina had to cook for the students! Just like in the book: The Tale of Witchcraft!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ms. Vee refused to come out of her room and wouldn't bother cooking for the students. So, Xanthous, Tangerina, and Skylene had to do it. It was their first day to cook the students a meal. Cooking can't be that hard, right?

"So, any ideas on what to cook for the students?" Tangerina asked the two.

"We can make a giant pizza maybe? Everyone loves pizza!" Skylene replied.

"But, that would just be weird. That's like sharing a huge slice with everyone. Plus, do we even know how to make pizza?" Tangerina questioned.

Xanthous and Skylene shook their heads no.

"Um, how about spaghetti and meatballs?" Xanthous said to Tangerina.

"That's not bad. But, the real question is, do we know how to make it?" Tangerina looked at the both of them.

Skylene and Xanthous hesitated but shook their heads no with a nervous smile.

"Do we even know how to make anything edible?" Tangerina asked.

"No.." Xanthous and Skylene said in unison.

Tangerina facepalmed and sighed with frustration. But, her eyes brightened up and looked at the two.

"Okay, step one, steal one of Brystal's books." Tangerina told the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylene came back with a cookbook but she looked like she has been running a whole marathon. She had sweat falling down her forehead as she gave Tangerina the cookbook.

"Sky? What happened back there?" Xanthous asked his tired friend.

"I had to pass Lucy's lava obstacle course." Skylene smiled.

"Not going to bother even questioning "why" but let's look through what we could cook.." Tangerina opened the book and went through it.

The three went through it together. Xanthous accidentally burnt some of the page but thankfully Skylene took it out. They couldn't find anything until one caught their eye.

"What's a "Lasagna"?" Xanthous questioned.

"It's like multilayered!" Skylene looked at the picture of the food with excitement.

"It doesn't look that hard to cook.." Tangerina was looking at the instructions.

"THEN LET'S COOK!" Skylene yelled out.

The three grabbed the ingredients from the cabinets and drawers. They chose everything they needed for the so called "lasagna". They came back together and looked at the book.

"Okay, so we need two eggs-" Tangerina was interrupted by Skylene.

Skylene threw the two eggs in the bowl with all her strength. Tangerina looked up from the book and glared at Skylene.

"Those poor eggs.." Xanthous said quietly.

"Eggs don't have feelings, Xanthous! But, Skylene, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Tangerina yelled out.

"I'M SO PUMPED TO COOK!" Skylene exclaimed with excitement.

Tangerina looked back down and read out the next instruction.