This is Going to be a Long Day..

Characters included: Present Xanthous, Present Skylene, Present Tangerina, Fairy Godmother, Present Emerelda, Mother Goose, Present Violetta, Present Coral, and Present Rosette!

Thank you for the suggestion @anime_girl457_ ! Sorry it took like forever to make this chapter-

This will take place when the Fairy Council isn't young anymore and are now older :)

JUST PRETEND THAT THE FAIRY GODMOTHER IS ALIVE! Also, sorry if most of their personalities are not who they really are-

The Fairy Council we're all in the Fairy Kingdom, they had just finished with all the requests of all the fairies at the palace. Well, that's what they thought..

"Hey guys? We have one last request.." Coral announced to the others.

"Ugh, we have been doing requests all day! When will we get a relaxing break!" Tangerina groaned.

"Tangerina, what do you expect? We're the Fairy Council, everyone always relies on us.." Violetta told her.

"But, why?" Skylene asked.

"Because we're the Fairy Council!" Rosette said.

"Wow, that helps a lot, Rose! Thanks!" Skylene said sarcastically.

"GUYS! Can you all quiet down? Coral needs to tell us our last request!" Xanthous shouted out loud.

This caused the others to put all their attention on Coral as they all looked at her with curious eyes. She opened the letter but her smile faded.

"It's from the elves.." Coral said with a nervous smile.

"NOPE!" Xanthous said and walked out.

Emerelda rolled her eyes and stopped Xanthous at the door.

"I'm sure it's not that bad, go ahead, Coral." Fairy Godmother told her.

Coral smiled and looked back at the letter to read out loud.

"Dearest Fairy Council,

We hate to inform you but we do need your help. We have tried everything to fix this problem but nothing is working right. Even with our hardworking elves, we knew that your stupid wands and magic would work. Come here as fast as possible.

P.S
If you don't come, we'll hunt you down :)

Sincerely,
Elvina the Empress and the elves"

The Fairy Council stayed in silence and tried to process what just happened.

"I mean, they could have said it nicer at least!" Skylene exclaimed.

"The elves asking for our help? HA! That's the funniest thing that I have ever heard! Well maybe not better then Leonardo Da Vinci trying to be fashionable but looking like a total mess!" Mother Goose laughed but no one laughed along with her. 

"I don't think it's a joke.." Rosette told her.

"What." Mother Goose stopped laughing.

"Guys, let's just get this over with. It's better then standing here and listening to Mother Goose's stories." Fairy Godmother said.

"I don't know if I should be offended or-" But, Mother Goose got interrupted.

"I guess you're right, c'mon you guys.." Violetta then vanished.

The Fairy Council all did the same after, later on, they appeared in the elves territory and looked around.

The whole place was flooded by water. All the houses were destroyed and elves were swimming with panic written on their faces. The Fairy Council all looked up the humongous tree to see all the elves, including Elvina, in the branches of the tree.