Bloopers!

Get That Cake!

"And action!"

Tangerina looks around the kitchen to see a sweet cake on the table. She crawls silently to get two plates and utensils for the both of them. She grabbed the plates but accidentally dropped a few plates on the floor, pieces of the plate start spreading around the ground.

Tangerina continued crawling but a piece of the plate cut her hand badly as she screamed.

"Wait, that's not part of the script-" Skylene got cut off by the Tangerina's scream.

Ms. Vee walked over to see Tangerina sobbing as she held her hand with pain.

"Did Tangerina die or something?" Skylene asked the chef.

"Nope, she's still alive.." Ms. Vee responded.

"Oh, that's a relief! I was scared that I had to bury a body today! Since I buried one two days ago.." Skylene giggled.

"WELL, ARE YOU TWO GOING TO HELP ME OR WHAT?!" Tangerina exclaimed through her tears.

"Nope, you gotta be a man, Tangy!" Skylene told her.

"OH YOU SON OF A-"

✿✿✿✿

Okay, so mostly, this was just created for fun as if the Fairy Council were in a show! I really just want you guys to maybe laugh along as I did while I wrote this! Anyways, enjoy!

OH! AND ENJOY!

✿✿✿✿

Spider Trouble

"And action!"

Lucy had a baseball bat in her hand and started hitting the door until it broke open. Which caused Emerelda to glare at her as she went up to Lucy.

"Violence is never the answer!" Emerelda told Lucy as she tried stopping her.

Lucy turned around to face her but accidentally knocked Emerelda out with the bat in her grasp. Emerelda got hit as she fell back on the floor, knocked out.

"LUCY, YOU JUST KILLED HER!" Tangerina exclaimed with panic in her voice.

"Oops.." Lucy chuckled nervously.

Xanthous opened the door to see what was going on and gasped with horror as he looked on the floor to see Emerelda. This made Xanthous faint as he fell on the floor.

"Won't you look at that? Lucy killed two people!" Skylene said out loud.

Brystal poked Xanthous. "Did he die from a heart attack?"

"We're dead." Tangerina facepalmed.

"Just like Xanthous and Emerelda.." Skylene muttered.

✿✿✿✿

The Mirror

"And action!"

The mirror had gold carvings around it with beautiful flowers around. A red gem was at the top with gold carvings.

Xanthous saw Skylene's eyes sparkle with excitement.

"Look how pretty it is! It's gorgeous!" Skylene exclaimed, taking the mirror out of Xanthous' hands.

"Careful! We still don't know why it was at our doorway!" He told Skylene.

But, Skylene was too busy looking at herself to respond back to him. She did funny faces and made herself laugh. Xanthous was waiting for her to look away but she never did as she was still doing funny faces.