Mission Together

(y/n) put her katana back where it belongs. While (y/n) just wait for a mission.

And then-

CAWWW CAWW

A VILLAGE THAT WAS KNOWN FOR SOME DEMON ACTIVITIES HAS BEEN SPOTTED FOR AS HUMANS HAS BEEN DISAPPEARING INTO THIN AIR

CAWWW CAWW

YOU ARE PARTNERED UP WITH GIYUUUU.

(y/n) just widen her eyes and blushed from when the crow called out Giyuu as her partner in the mission. It's quite embarrassing to be with him right now but she had no choice but to except.

After that they both didn't talk on there journey to the village. It was silent because of embaresment.

" so.. How was your day?.." ask Giyuu with a faint blush on his cheeks.

" it was fine.." (y/n) replied while looking away from him.

They both smiled a little. They didn't mind being together but- it was really awkward for both of them.

As they arrived at the village they saw nothing but empty-ness. They both looked around while there was no sound.

They came in a house which there was a kind girl took them both in.

As expected they both had to share a room. So (y/n) blushed and Giyuu that was just standing there bothering with the word 'share'. The kind girl said that she had a spare bed so (y/n) took it and didn't want to bother.

~Time skip night~

Giyuu and (y/n) got out and looking for the demon. (y/n) had a weird aura inside one of the house. She then slid the door and saw a demon eating corpses.

The demon was interup by some demon slayers which was actually pillars. The demon growled and started to attack both of them.

As (y/n) said in a slight distance from the demon ;  " star breathe fourth form : Gazing night of shooting stars"

As she hit multiple places and then the wound on the demon lighten with light as it was screaming in pain.

" DAMN YOU BRAT!"

(y/n)'s face turned into a cold emotionless face.

Then Giyuu said in a low voice ;  "
Sixth form : whirlpool "

As he cut the demons head perfectly the demons head thud on the ground angrily saying that it'll kill them.

(y/n) gave a small smile. And then she slice the head in two as the head slowly turning into ashes.