22

(y/n) was shocked by Giyuu's warm embrace. (y/n) return the hug and teared up.

Obanai woke up. " (y/n)? Giyuu-.." he mumbled the last part.

(y/n) looked at Obanai letting go of the hug. " O- Obanai-san!.." (y/n) looked embarrassed when he saw the two of them hugged.

" please call me Iguro..." he asked shyly. " h- haik!..." her face started to burn up.

✰ >> Timeskip two week's <<✰

" come on Iguro-san! Tomioka-san! " (y/n) was so excited because it was the firework festival.

They all in there own kimono.

♡︎ >> (y/n) in a white with yellow detail kimono <<♡︎

✵ >> Giyuu in a ocean blue with wave design on his Yukata << ✵

♡︎ >> Iguro in a green-ish Yukata with cloud design << ♡︎

(y/n), Giyuu and Iguro buy some (f/f), ohagi and some raw-salmon. (idk what the name of the food tho-)

(y/n) saw the other pillars and waved at them. " Mitsuri-san! Shinabu-san! ". Then all the hashira's gathered in one place watching the fireworks that brighten that night.

as one of the fireworks blew up both Giyuu and Obanai mumbled.

" i love you (y/n)-san... "

The sound hashira heared both of them and smirked.

while (y/n) was walking with the love pillar and insect pillar.

Uzui came walking to Giyuu and Obanai who were glaring at each other.

" I didnt know you both like the star hashira.. ". then both of there death glair turned to Uzui.

" we dont-.. " they both said the same thing glaring back at each other again.

" then i'll ask (y/n) who she likes flamboyantly!..". Both stop Uzui from approaching her.

" don't you have three wives Tengen Uzui?.." said Iguro in a cold tone while pinning Uzui down.

And that night all the hashira's help with the " Uzui problem ".

______________________________________

(a/n : two updates in a row (☽︎ ◕◡◕ )☽︎  y e y )