21

(y/n) slowly open her eyes blinking a few times and saw Giyuu sleeping on the left side of the bed.

Obanai on the right side of the bed.

(y/n) chuckled. Soon she pat both there head's. But both of them only adjust there head side to side still sleeping quietly.

" you two still asleep hm?.." asked (y/n) with a small chuckle.

Giyuu and Obanai was still laying there heads on the side of the bed.

" you guys must be tired.. I'll let you both rest for now then.." (y/n) only gave a smile.

She then rest her head and slowly closing her eyes making her back to her slumber.

♡︎☾︎ In (y/n)'s dream ☽︎♡︎

" Onee chan! "

(y/n) heard a voice that was so fimiliar that sounded like...

" Kineo!.. " that small kid that was her little brother hugged her.

Even tho she knew it was a dream but it was like reality. ( this is not the train (.•𝕋ᴗ𝕋•.) )

She then woke up surprised that she saw her little brother that died 9 years ago. Now that she had that dream tears started to drop.

" I'm sorry kineo-.. I'm so sorry that big sister didn't protect the family and you I'm sorry.." (y/n) cryed gripping her fist.

" hey (y/n) are you ok?..." Giyuu on her left side asked her.

" I.. I didn't protect my whole family.. I was so weak.." she sobbed blaming herself.

" it's ok its not your fault that they died.. " Giyuu holding her hand with a worried face.

Giyuu pull her into his embrace.

" I'm sorry I didn't came there in time.. "

✰ >>End of chapter<< ✰

______________________________________

(a/n sorry i havent update! i was sure you guys waited for me to update this ehe... sorry i forgot to update )

(a/n ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily )

( and sorryyyyyyyyyyy ( ☽︎◕◡◕ )☽︎ )