Skip A Beat

( Sorry I put it as a cliffhanger I'll try to make this chapter as good as my other ones- so I'll try my best to update chapters and im so sorry I left this cuz I was busy playin my games)

______________________________________

As (y/n) walk out from the butterfly estate she was just looking around nothing much. Giyuu was training.

(y/n) was bored so she ask Mitsuri where Giyuu was before she answear (y/n) she made a tiny " eeek!..". (y/n) only look at her and tilt her head a little.

" Giyuu is training at his dojo..." suddenly a voice that they both were familiar with. They both turn around and saw Obanai.

They both tilt there heads. " what?..its the first time you talk to me-..." (y/n) chuckled a bit. Obanai was barely blushing but he hide it under his mask-.

(not me simping for both Obanai and Giyuu //(^////^)// )

" ill be off then.. Bye Iguro-san bye Mitsuri-San.." (y/n) gave a small smile and wave at the two.

>[Obanai's POV]<

' why is my heart beating so fast-..' Obanai only wonders around when he had no mission. And sometimes likes to hang out with (y/n) while he had some free time.

(y/n) was now happy around him and felt safe. If she had anything wrong I can help her if she needs too.' I'm glade we became friends... (y/n)...'

He then smiles but nobody can see it because of his mask.