26

☾︎ (y/n)'s pov ☽︎

as Iguro was paying off the meal. My crow yuka- ( sorry with the weird names :c )

CAW CAW CAW

It didnt say anything because the demon slayer corps wasn't tell by the citizen in some town. So it was best if the crow didn't tell what the mission is nor meeting out loud.

The kasugai crow ( I think that's whats it called? :o ) only led the way back to Ubuyashiki estate so we'd probably guess it was a meeting.

♡︎ ☾︎ no one's pov ☽︎ ♡︎

" welcome back my dear demon slayers ". we all bowed our heads.

soon enough i saw Giyuu on the other side from the other pillars. As the meeting about demons being less and less it ended.

" Tomioka-san!.. ". She said taking his hand the other pillars looked at them Iguro wasn't surprise because he's already use to them holding hands.

" Iguro-san! Come here!.. ". She shouted with her always warm smile.

After Rengaku died she didnt want his warm smile to go to waste so she tryed her best to keep smiling just like her friend that died 3 years ago. With no one to take his place I saw that Tanjiro was capable to be one. But he's to- " weak ".

(a/n : sorry I didn't mean Tanjiro ish weak! ฅ^ᗒﻌᗕ^ฅ​ )

As Iguro walk to them both I guess Mitsuri was jealous by her. But she was nice so she didn't want to make her sad.

" Iguro-san...". He gave a hm? When he looked at her she had a worried face.

" yes?..". as he called out she look at him almost tears coming out.

" I think we need to break this " relationship " of ours..". He widen his eye.

" why?.."

" I think its best for us to part.. ". She smiled with tears coming down her cheek as vains came out.

" w- why?..". he asked She just wiped her tears and wave at him.

" I'm sorry Iguro.. ". She mumbled quietly.

(y/n) just left Iguro clueless and he was dumbfounded by there sudden part.

Mitsuri that saw Iguro clueless and dumbfounded. She pat his shoulder and he turned around.

♡︎ ☾︎ Iguro's pov ☽︎ ♡︎

' What just happen? What exactly happen? Why does my heart aches? '. Suddenly i felt a pat on my shoulder i taught (y/n) would came back and said she was kidding but.. it wasn't her it was Mitsuri.

i sigh and put her hands away from my shoulder.

" What?.. "

" why are you standing here?.. "

" its.. nothing... ". I felt pain in my heart yet i dont know what to do so i just ignored it.

' But everyday it hurts, it hurts because (y/n) wasn't around laughing beside me, it hurts because (y/n) refuse to see me, it just hurts so much.. i wanted to see her smile.. i was so hurt.. what was she thinking?.. I love her yet she pushed me away.. Why? Just why?.. '

I sigh and tryed one more time.

♡︎ ☾︎ no one's pov ☽︎ ♡︎

(y/n) heared a knock on her door. She sigh.

" again Iguro?.. how many tim-.. ". She got cut out as Iguro embrace her tightly.

" I miss you but you push me away.. why did you do that?.. ". He whispered in her ear.

(y/n) blushed. " b- becau- because- ". she tightly hug him back. " Because i didnt want Mitsuri to hate me!.. ". She burst into tears as he pat her back confronting her.

" I bet she wasn't mad at you.. If she was would I be here hugging you?..".(y/n) only chuckled as Iguro wiped her tears.

" I love you (y/n)... Remember that.. ". He then suddenly put his hand on her back and on the back of her head and there lips meet for the first time.

______________________________________

( a/n : haha- lol my hand was shaking when writing the part that they wanted to- y'know :'> )

(a/n : and hope this wasn't bad because im still new to this writer thing but i think i got the hang of it? ig? :/ anyways hope you enjoyed my book/fanfic and hv a nice day/night! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ )