One. "How i became a killer"

1945

y/n pov

"Let me out" i scream from inside some kind of container. Hoses in both my arms as i let out another awful scream.

It looks like the same thing they had done to my brother and Steve

It looks like the same thing they had done to my brother and Steve. But i'm not like them, i'm not strong, i wont make it. The pain comes again and i can feel my life slipping away as the pain stops, but i'm dead and it all goes black.

--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--'--

I'm awaken by the bright light of hospital light as i gasp for air, but i don't need the breath. I sit straight up before i look around the room. It looks like a morgue, like a hospital morgue and not at Hydra. What the hell happened to me?

"Excuse me, where am i?" i ask a nurse that goes past the open door. Her look at me is terrified and she rushes away down what must be a corridor. It takes a while for me to notice that i dont have anything on me. Just a white sheet. As i move to sit on the side, i wrap the sheet around me like a dress.

The corridor floor is cold but i dont feel it as much as i'm supposed to. I can feel the cold AC but dont feel cold, the smell of death and metal is too much. The sound of alarms, people crying and talking and the sound of knives cutting into human skin. A door opens behind me and i stiff at the movement.

"Are you lost ma'am?" a male voice ask behind me. I can hear his breathing, his puls and how he leans more on his left leg then right. He lies a hand on my arm to get my attention. I jerk away at the touch and pushes myself against a wall.

"Im sorry ma'am but this is a restricted area, i'll have to ask you to go back to your room" he says as he also noticed the sheet around me. With my bare skin under his look changes as he sees through the white thin sheet.

"Ma'am, can you hear me? Can you talk?" he asks and i dont know anymore. I dont trust my voice because i'm scared that if i speak i'm going to start crying and then i'll seem weak. I couldn't do that, not after all i've been through.

"I... im..." i try to say but fail very much. What the hell happened to me, my memory is too foggy to remember things and i cant seem to know whats happening.

"I understand, just nod or shake your head instead and come with me" he says and i nod. He doesnt touch me again, just leads me towards the elevator.

"Can you answer some questions?" he asks and i nod not knowing anything else. What else can i do?

"Do you know how you got down here?" i shrug my shoulders but i do remember the last thing that happened. Pain.

"Alright, i'll make sure your safe now" he says and continues to lead me to a bed in an empty room.

A nurse comes in to connect some wires from me to a machine. As soon as its on there's no pulse, just a line and she stares at me.

"Dont worry sweetie, its probably just broken, it happens sometimes. Stay here while i get another one" she says and walks out of the room. But i cant stay, i know i cant. And as soon as that thought is thought i'm already out in the corridor with a bunch of people. The smell of their blood and the sound of their heartbeat is unbearable. I find a door that says, on-call room, and walk in. In one of the beds lies a man asleep. Its the doctor that helped me earlier. His heartbeat ringing in my ears and my mouth waters. I'm so hungry.

The next thing i know i'm covered in blood and hes dead in front of me. But i dont panic, theres just calm. It wasnt my first kill but i dont remember doing it. I find some clothes and put them on. I also take of the doctors watch and wash it off. I meet a bloodstained face in a mirror and its not the blood that catches my eyes, its the dark blood red in my eyes thats so deep and new. What the hell am i?

Some security runs in the corridor where im walking. My long y/c/h hair lies on the turquoise dress and light grey coatee. The only thing that makes me any different from the other women in the room is my eyes that i hide behind my hair thats falling down my face. All i knew is that u had to get out before the calvary gets here. What the hell happened at Hydra that made them leave me at a morgue. I feel like my chest is holding back a breath but theres no air in my lungs in need to get out. Theres no need for it, i dont have to breath but the hunger burns my throat. I need to feed.

2015

I cant believe the sight as i stand on the sidewalk as stair at the two super soldiers. I havent seen them in forever, even tho i've read about them and seen the captain of TV. When i had heard that they where back i couldnt believe it but, there they are. I have no control over myself as i run to the other side of the street and jump up in my brothers arms.

"James" i sigh out in a breath and almost starts to cry. He takes me off him but as soon as he sees my face tears fill his eyes. Steve had gone a few steps before noticing me. I can feel how he gets ready to fight me behind me before he notice Buckys face. I take my eyes off my brother for a second to turn my face to Steves.

"y/n? How are you here?" he asks suspiciously and i can't blame him. Its been 70 years since we saw each other. And the last time i saw him was before i went out to find Bucky.

"We can talk about that later, as soon as i heard they has awoken you i jumped on the first plane here" i answer and it actually was the truth, i had been in Spain when i heard that a James Barnes and a Steve Rogers where fighting back in New York. James lets me go and Steve drags me in for a hug, and i cant believe that the three of us are together again. We used to inseparable.

"Cap, Metal arm get your asses back to the tower now" i hear someone say in Steves ear and he lets go of me to answer.

"Yeah, well be right there" he answers and gives me a smile as i go back to Buckys arms. One of the few places where i felt safe.