Thirty-three. Definitely not easy

Wanda pov

"Dr. Banner, Mr. Stark and Miss Maximoff, your presence is requested by Agent Romanoff in the medbay" JARVIS interrupts our heated conversation. One look at each other and we all stand up, making our way down.

"Did something happ...'' I start as we enter the medbay but get interrupted by the woman next to Nat. Someone i don't know.

"What is she doing here?" Tony asks before i get the chance, Bruce just makes his way over to you to check everything.

"Shes here to help us get her back" Nat answers.

"Back from where?"

"Eh, right... a few hours ago, when i was alone here with her... i could hear her" she begins to explain but i interrupt her midsentece.

"What do you mean, you could hear her? Did she wake up?"

"No, in my mind, just let me finish" she takes a breath and everyone is quiet."As i said, i could hear her and i didn't know what to do. Then Loki appeared and told me that it was because she was trapped in her own mind" she looks at me for a few seconds before continuing. "We need to get into her mind and get her out, but it has to be me because i can hear her."

"And her?" Tony asks, pointing to the woman.

"She's coming with me because there is no one else that can" the whole room goes quiet.

"Why her? Shouldn't i come? Who even is she?" Wanda asks with a worried look on her face. Which is understandable, but still.

"This is Athanasia Al-Ghul, Athanasia this is Tony Stark, Bruce Banner and Wanda Maximoff," Loki says, pointing to us when he says out name.

"So your the fiance" she begins, meeting my gaze with her purple eyes. "Well i can see she has a type" i can nothing do but have a questioning face to the word.

"Im sorry, she's what?" Bucky says entering the medbay.

"Nothing, but we have a way to wake Y/N up. We just need her help" Nat says, avoiding the fact that i was presented as your fiance.

"Mind explaining why only you can hear her?"

"I can hear her too," Athanasia says, grabbing the attention of everyone.

"Let me rephrase that, why can't the rest of us hear her?"

"Because you need a different kind of connection to her to hear her, a powerful connection I don't fully understand myself," Loki says, meeting my gaze for the first time.

"I do" Athanasia says, making everyone look at her. "Oh come on, it's obvious, love"

"But you hate her" Nat asks and I awake at the words. Your fate lies in the hands on someone who hates you, great.

"And i still do but that's not what i meant, we share a loved one" she says and Nat looks at me. I just look at the purple eyed woman in question, she notices my question.

"My mother" is all she says, almost like she's going to break if she says anything else.

"Then why would you hate her?" I ask, and her face turns stone cold with a murderous look.

"That love got my mother killed"

"Then why are you helping us?" its like the conversation is just between us, like no one else is in the room.

"So that you don't have to feel the pain of losing the one you love the most" the room continues to be quiet before both Nat and Athanasias face turns like someone is screaming in their ear.

"What? What do you hear?" Loki asks as Nat stumbles back into him.

"Same as before" is all she answers, rubbing her temples.

"Then we need to start right now, before he finds it"

"Finds what?" i ask, confused to a point where i don't even care about anything else then you.

"The only thing keeping her from entering hell... her soul"

Y/N pov

"Come one, we got to hurry, they're coming" Anya says, dragging me by the hand down a never ending corridor.

"Where are we going? Who are they?" she doesn't listen to me, just keeps running. "Anya, stop" i scream but she doesn't let go. A crack in the wall leading to a smaller room comes up ahead and i drag her in. Pushing her against her will into the smaller space. "Answer me Anya, where are we?"

"Dammit Y/N, why can't you figure out something for yourself."

"I know we are not in the real world, just answer me" i say, lowering my voice.

"Your personal purgatory" a male voice says from behind me in the small space. Both me and Anya jump at his words. In front of me is the man on the plane, John Michelson. "And your going to pay for what you did"

"What? I don't even know you"

"And still you got me killed for talking to you" i realise someone knew i were on that plane, where i was going, who i talked to.

"But that wasn't me" he stops listening and charges against me, but instead of his dagger piercing through me, Anya hits him in the head with the handle of her sword.

"We need to leave, now" She says, grabbing my hand again, dragging me out of our hiding spot into the eternal corridor. A dozen footsteps behind me grab my attention, there are at least fifteen people behind us, chasing me.

"Why are they chasing us?"

"Lets just say, now everyone here likes you" i continue to run, letting her drag me wherever shes going. Letting the walls bring me somewhere else.

Flashback - early 1944 (about a month after Hydra captured me)

"Bring mir die Schwester (Bring me the sister)" Zola yells, and just a few seconds later agents come in the room with me between them.

"Y/N... NO" i hear my brother screams, him trying to free himself from his chains. Zola presses a button and James falls into unconsciousness. I try to free yourself but I'm too weak.

"Was auch immer mit ihr los ist, reparieren Sie es und setzen Sie sie auf das gleiche Projekt wie ihren Bruder (Now, whatever is wrong her, fix it and put her on the same project as her brother)" he says, but before he can walk away one of the agents speak up. I try to lift my head, looking at my brother in that chair.

"Es ist komplizierter als das Führer(It's more complicated than that sir)" but stops there.

"Spuck es aus (Spit it out)" Zola says inpatient.

"Sie ist schwanger (She's pregnant)" that grabs his attention, i don't quite understand what he just said. He notice the silver ring on my ringer.

"Well well well" he starts with a thick accent. "The soldier's sister is married and pregnant" the words shock me as he meets my e/c eyes.

"Shall we still put her in the project Führer?" the other agent that dragged me in says with an even thicker accent.

"No... put her in the Lamia project" the two agents start to drag me away while i fight, maybe i should have left more than just a note to Steve.