Thirty-nine. Christmas morning

Y/N pov

I awakened on Christmas morning to a certain Natasha Romanoff running around our room, hanging decorations.

"I didn't know you were so big on christmas" i say, alerting her that I'm are awake.

"Yeah sorry, did i wake you?" she asks with a smile and i nod. "Did i wake her?"

"No you didn't, she did" Wanda answers for herself without opening her eyes. I laugh and kiss her on the head. She is still wrapped around me, as if she's afraid that I'll slip out of her grasp.

"Right... breakfast is ready by the way" she say and i look at the clock. Its nine in the morning,

"We'll be down in a few" i say, giving Nat a look saying she should leave. And so she does. "Merry christmas Wanda, i love you"

"Merry christmas love" she snuggles closer, making it impossible for me to get up.

"Are you going to let me get up or not"

"Not"

"Well i guess i'll just..." i teleport to the closet, leaving Wanda in the bed "Do this"

"Wow nice one... your lucky i love you

"I love you too"

"Come back to bed"

"Come on, it's christmas, get up and then tonight we can go to bed" she turns around again. wrapping herself in the covers.

"Aww... are you my morning gift?" I say, walking to the side of the bed where she lies. As I'm close enough she drags me back into bed.

"Yes I am... now where is my morning gift" she gives a soft smile, still refusing to open her eyes. Which is what she needs to do to see the ring in my hand.

"Open your eyes and you'll get it" she does as i say but as soon as she notices the ring the smile on her lips disappear. "I thought that... there's no time like the present. And then i thought about giving it to you tonight, but then i would not be able to hold myself together and then... " she interrupts me with a deep kiss.

"You're cute when you're rambling" she says with that soft happy smile again. I sit up, turning to her.

"I have loved you since the day i met you, i would say when but i don't really know exactly when that was" i say with a nervous laugh. "But since i already promised to not leave you till death do us part i... i instead want to promise you eternity together" i take a deep breath as she also sits up. "So I was wondering if you would do the honor of becoming my wife?"

"On one condition" she say, making that smile on my face fade. That was not how i thought this was gonna go but i nod for her to continue. "No more hiding your past from me... i want to be part of everything. Bad as good"

"So was that a yes?" I ask more nervous than before.

"Do you promise?"

"Yes"

"Then my answer is yes... i will be your wife" she say with a big smile, dragging me into a deeper kiss then before. She falls down on the pillow and drags me with her so that I'm are on top of her. Her hands following my back and down my legs, my hands on her waist, pulling her up towards me. Kissing deeper then ever before, we get so lost in each other that i don't notice the knocking on the door.

"Holy hell... i'm sorry... so sorry" Bucky says, returning out the door as we let each other go.

"Great now i can add my brother walking in on me and my fiance on the list" i say, getting Wanda to get up. Draggin her with me.

"Wait what? Your fiance?" she shows the ring on her finger, i don't even remember putting it on her. "Congratulations"

"Whats with the congratulations?" Tony asks before i get the chance to say thanks. And before i get the chance to answer him Wanda flashes her ring. "Wow... that serves for celebration"

"No please Tony" i say but it's already too late as hes half way down the hallway, planning. "This is going to be fun" i say and she laughs, wrapping her arms around me . You couldn't be happier then i am right now.