Nineteen. Chiped

Wanda pov

We spend the next hours watching my favorite series, Legends of tomorrow. You haven't seen it yet so we start from the beginning. I have my head under your chin and your hand around me, pulling me closer for every minute. I have my hands wrapped around your waist. I can tell you want to ask me something, but you never do. After five hours of watching you go out to get more food and when you come back I bring it up.

"You want to ask me something, I can tell."

"Yeah but i know that will only start a fight, so i don't mind" you say calmly but i know you still wanna ask.

"You're wondering why i think i was sick"

"Stop going in my head Wanda, i hate it when you do that" you say lying down in the bed again."But yeah i do"

"You don't need to worry about that because I was wrong" i say as I sit in your lap. You hum and start the show again while you start braiding my hair.

"Whats this on your neck?" You ask, making my hand fly up to my neck.

"I don't know, i think i've had it for a while"

"How long? Since Iceland?" i nod. "Shit Wanda, if Damian did that... we need to get you to Bruce now" you say before dragging me out of bed not caring to put on real clothes, since we're wearing pj's. We find Bruce and Tony in the lab.

"Bruce we need your help now" you say as you sit me down on a chair.

"What's wrong?" Tony ask, also coming up to us.

"Its nothing, she's overreacting" i say but they ignore me.

"Tony, how long was she alone after you took me away in Iceland?" you ask but i don't se the relevance in these questions.

"Just a few minutes" he answers and you lift up my hair, showing them whatever you found, the little lump in my neck.

"She's had this since then, if she was alone with Damian he might have done something" you say and Bruce starts to examine my neck.

"Take her to the medbay, there's better light and right equipment there" Bruce says and I meet your worried gaze. I sigh and teleport us to the medbay, but as soon as we get there everything goes dark. But i can still feel someone's hands around me, carrying me before I lose consciousness.

y/n pov

"Wanda" i shout as i carry her to one of the beds. Bruce and Tony join me as i continue trying to contact her.

"What happened?" Bruce asks, starting to connect her to a computer.

"She just collapsed" a steady heartbeat is heard from the monitor. "I think its a power dampener. They had given me one as well, but as soon as i got out i cut it out"

"It must be the reason she's feeling ill, they are draining her powers'' Tony says as he draws some blood from the arm. I just sit there holding her hand.

"Um y/n, you might not wanna make an ice rink in here" Tony says with that tone i hate, pointing to the floor below me. From my chair i had frozen a part of the floor under me.

"Why is there a trace of someone else's blood in her system?" Bruce asks after a few more minutes. Right that little detail.

"That's mine" they both look at me to make sure they head right. "I gave some to her because of its healing abilities, I didn't know they were draining her at that moment."

"Well that makes so much sense" Tony sarcastically says.

"Just get this damn thing out of her or i will '' i say, more as a threat than a request. But i know they can feel my worry.

"Then i'm gonna need you both to step out of the room" Bruce says to both me and Tony.

"Keep me updated" i say, respecting that he needs no distractions in the room. Tony dont understand but also follows me out. Before anyone had a chance to stop me, i almost flew up the stairs to the roof. I had someone i need to talk to. A certain Asgardian.

"Loki?" I ask out into the air on the roof. "Loki i know you can her me"

"And what do I owe the pleasure of getting called y/n" he says from behind i, then he notices the tears in my eyes. "What happened?"

"They are draining her Loki, I need you to teach me how to use my powers" i say and he seems surprised by the request. "They come from the powerstone and the soul stone so you need to... have to teach me how"

"Your team will never let me"

"They are not my team, she's my team and i will do whatever in my power to make sure she makes it" i take a breath.

"Still, they wouldn't let me"

"I'll make them, it will take some time, but they will come around" Somehow