Twenty-five. Afterparty

Y/N pov

"Where did you go? You missed the party" Tony asks as i enter the room again, but it's almost empty. Almost every quest has gone, home i guess.

"I was doing something" and i answer makes Nat laugh as Wanda comes up behind me so we can walk down together.

"Forget that I asked, you're in time for the after party," Tony says, clapping his hands together and we all sit down in the couches. I'm thirsty so i look at Wanda who understands my look. Her fingertips sparkle there red color and two glass of gin and tonic appear on the table in front of us.

"How about a game of truth or dare" Nat says with a seductive smile, so that everyone will play. And it works, cause everyone nods in agreement.

"Truth or dare... Tony'' she says and he sign but thinks.

"We'll start easy so... Truth"

"Okay, who here are you most likely to sleep with?"

"Y/N" he answered quickly, making us all laugh."If she didnt have a girlfriend. Now my turn, Wanda Truth or Dare"

"Dare" she says hesitantly.

"And since Nat didn't start easy, whisper someone's name seductively in their ear" he say but before she can turn to me he adds. "But it can't be your girlfriend"

"Fine" she says, making her way to my brother. The one person who wouldn't react like the rest of the boys. Making me jealous somehow, well he is my twin brother. I try not to look as she sits down in his lap, whispering in his ear. He doesn't even move, but hearing her whisper someone else's name makes me wanna, it's just not right. When shes done she comes back to sitting almost in my lap but not quiet.

"Steve, truth or are" she says, trying to move on with the came. She also takes my hand in her and kisses it.

"Truth" he answers and everyone gazes walks over to him instead of the two of us.

"Who's the most annoying of everyone here?" easy question.

"Hard one... Y/N i think" he answers and i laugh. "Well you where a pain in the ass before"

"Language" i say, impersonating him. Making everyone else laugh.

"Nat, truth or dare" he says, ignoring me and turning to her.

"Dare" she says cocky, leaning back in her chair.

"Impersonate someone in this room, and we'll have to guess who" he says and she smiles, already knowing who she's gonna do. This would be fun. She starts to sit like a real lady, if you could call it that. Straight back, pressing her hands together.

"Calm down malyshka (babygirl)" she says inte a compressed but somehow passionate way.

"That's Y/N" Clint says before anyone else has a chance to guess.

"That's not me" i say, playing mad when Wanda gives me a look "Well i'm hotter when i say it" making everyone laugh.

"Truth or dare... Wanda" Nat says and i sign, this ain't gonna end well, knowing the look in her eyes.

"I'll go with dare again" Wanda answers even though she knows my thoughts about what she's gonna have to do.

Wanda pov

"Read the last five texts and from who outloud" Nat says and my phone appears in my hand.

"Sure... Can you please get Nat some food - Clint to me, Can you talk Y/N out of her plans - me to Thor, Mind joining me in the medbay - Bruce to me, Could you save me? - Nat to me and Meet me on the roof - Y/N to me" i answered looking up at the rest of the team again.