Fifty-eight. Traveling part one

Cursive - mind talking

y/n pov

I wake up at the lack of body warmth in the bed and that reminds me of that i'll be almost the whole day until i get to see her. But i get to see her walking down the altar in a beautiful dress on Asgard. I look at the clock and see Loki is coming to get in in thirty minutes.

Goodmorning luv

I say inside my head, with my door open. I can feel her smile as she answers.

Good morning fiance

How are you feeling?

Sick

Good thing you're not traveling until after lunch

How will I make it without seeing you?

Well for me i'll only me minutes until you arrive there

I hear her sigh and it makes me laugh, but before i can say anything else someone opens the door.

"Goodmorning y/n, today is the big day" Loki's voice says and i drag the covers over me. "And please, if your going to chat in your minds, get a private channel"

"Sorry, good morning Loki" i say, taking the cover of my face and meeting the spring sunshine through the window. Loki had pulled the curtains aside to let it shine in.

"We're leaving in thirty, so if you want to eat normal food before we go, do that now"

"I want real food, asgardian food at least tastes something" that is one of my favorite things about Asgard. The food there tastes, even for me. It actually make me full. Much better then blood, well asgardian blood is also good but the food is better.

"Good, then grab your bags and put on some clothes then meet me on the roof"

"Will do" and with that hes out the door.

Just so you know, he can hear us

Who?

Loki

Bless his ears

I need to go now, but i'll see you soon

I don't get an answer until twenty minutes later when I'm on your way to the roof. An answer that makes me blush heavenly and let out a laugh.

I can't wait to take that dress of you

Damn that pregnancy hormones are really getting to her already. Didn't think they would be so strong this early. Maybe it's just the fact that it's mothers are a vampire and a witch.

"Your early" Loki says as i get out of the elevator.

"Jupp, and there is someone else coming too, so we'll have to wait a little more" i say and Sam appears from the stairs in a gasp for air.

"Who are we waiting for?" Loki asks, directing his attention back to me.

"Pepper, Pepper Pots" i say and they both look at you.

"I thought she said she couldn't make it" Sam says, putting down his bags.

"I guess she had a good enough reason to come with. And a little help from moi"

"Is that all your bringing?" Sam asks pointing to my only little bag.

"I have stuff there already, since my room havn't been reused for anyone else" i say looking at Loki who nods. "So i don't need more and Nat has my dress"

The elevator pings and opens to show a woman with her hair in a ponytail, taking serius steps out to us.

"I'm not late am i?" she asks and i shake my head in a 'no'.

"Your perfect, but i actually thought you would join the other group to travel" i say, picking up my bag that i had placed down at some point.

"I just got out of bed, if i had started the day i wouldn't have come"

"Understandable, i was the same when i had a job at Seattle Grace in the 70ts as a surgical intern"

"You're a surgeon?" Both Sam and Pepper ask in union.

"Yes i was, now can we go or else we'll be there at the same time as the others, and Tony is waiting," i answer, looking back at Loki.

"Of course" he says, extending his hand to me and i take it. Sam takes my hand and Pepper takes his. No one else wants to hold Loki in the hand apparently. Can't blame them, they don't know him like i do. Maybe that's for the best. Before the beam of light take us off earth i send one last thought to Wanda.

I love you