Eleven. Letters

Two weeks later

y/n pov

Dear James

Its been a week now, I hope everything is going okey. And can you please tell Tony to stop following me with drones. I dont like to break them, but i will continue to do that. I am still not safe but i just wanted you to leave this other letter to Wanda. I know you saw me with Loki by now but its not what you think. If you want you can write a letter back to me and put it on the same place as you find this. I love you brother and hope you have it better without me.

Love y/n

I study the letter in front of me, Loki sitting next to me in our small apartment.

"You want me to send it?" he asks after reading it over my shoulder.

"Yeah" is all i can say before he takes the letter from my hand.

"And the letter to Wanda" he says reaching out his hand for it but i hesitate. Not sure if i want her to read it. But give in and hand him the second letter.

"How long are you planning to stay here?" I ask after the letters have gone up in green flames.

"As long as you need me to, and i need to speak to my brother so" he drags me out of your chair so I'm facing him "Long"

"Then i think we need to do some more grocery shopping" i say letting out a laugh, he drags me in a hug. He can feel the laugh hiding the tears.

Bucky pov

I see the letters lying on my bed and I know they're from you, I rush to them and open the one with my name. Tears almost starts to form in my eyes as I read the words, laughing at the drone thing. The other letter is for her, Wanda. I know Nat wont let her read it, so i had to fins a way to get past her. She hasnt left her room since you left and Nat wont let anyone except herself and Bruce into her room. Bruce might help me, but it seems like i'm the only one who understands you. Well maybe not everything but the most. Not even Steve understands why you do things. But I guess that's a twin thing. Some kind of idea is forming in my head, but i will surely get caught.

Wanda pov

"Miss Romanoff, lunch is ready" JARVIS says over the speakers and Nat gets up without a word and leaves. Thats her routine, sitting with me, watching movies or just holding me, telling me stories. Getting lunch, watching me eat. Its been a week but theres just something that doesn't sitt right. Something that Y/N had said before she left, and I knew she heard me. The door opens and I sigh.

"Nat you really need to..." I start before I raise my head to meet Bucky. "Your not Natasha"

"Observant" he answers before he stretched his hand out holding a paper. "Take it before she comes back"

"You know she wont let me read it" i recognize the handwriting on the front. "I'm not even sure i want to read it"

"She made me promise to make sure you read it, said you're the only one who can" he says and walks closer to my bed. "Please" I hesitate but the last words you had said makes me take the letter out of his hand. Faster than i can comprehend hes already out the door. But as soon as the door closes it opens again in the next second, my hand with the letter quickly hides inside one of the pillows.

"What did he want?" she asks as she puts down a tray of food on the desk.

"Just wanted to see how i was" i lie and she believes me, or she isn't interested.

Eight hours later

"You want me to stay again?" she asks, brushing some hair out of my face.

"No, it's okay" she closes the door on her way out. I'm too scared to read the letter, even though its already in my hand. With your words in my head i open the letter and start to read.

Dear Wanda

I know everything must seem weird right now, I feel that too. And maybe you can never forgive me for leaving but it was the right thing to do. You almost died because of me and i dont think i ever can forgive myself for that. I have caused too much pain in your life and I know this is some of the worst. I heard what you said about you needing me and that i dont need you, but your wrong. I need you, but that causes too much pain for us both. I also know you saw me with Loki, we are just friends since long and there is nothing between us until I know you've moved on. I will always love you and I wish to be with you. Its hard for me to tell you everything on a letter so just, if you feel comfortable and if you want. Meet me at the playground we were on our first mission together. Whenever your ready, i will be there but i leave the city on sunday. You dont have to and i dont expect you to show up but i want to explain myself to you. Just you, dont tell anyone else if you decide to come. My brother will help you get out of the tower in that case.

Love y/n

Some tears fall down onto the paper and I noticed I had begun to cry. This cant be real, can it? Why would you want to meet me if you left because of me. I know i shoulnt but if im gonna lose i wanna know why. Even if that reason is stupid, the only reason i got hurt is because you got yourself kidnaped. And i dont care if i get hur, after everything you've done for me. That's the least i can do. I have until Sunday before you're gone for good, its wednesday.

"God what am I gonna do" I mumble to myself, as i lay down on the bed again. Staring out the window at the city below me. Somewhere out there you're lying, knowing I read your letter. Not knowing if ill meet you. But the though of Loki being in your company makes me sick. Its almost midnight but i still decide to make my way out of my room and down to Buckys. I need answers,