Eight. I dont give forgiveness

y/n pov

"Miss Barnes, your presence is requested in the medbay" JARVIS say over the speakers and before anyone has time to notice I'm gone, Natasha Clint Bucky Tony Steve and Thor all just stand there in the kitchen. I can feel their discomfort of me using my inhuman abilities. But its hard to stop using them, they have been all I've had for the last 70 years. My inhuman abilites, that they fear more then my bloodthirst. Their first mistake.

"Shes begining to wake up and i thought that maybe you should be the first thing she sees" Bruce say as i enter the medbay. He meets me by the doorway, not wanting to step to close, waiting for me to pass him. As i dont he steps past me. His pulse is over the moon but not of fear. Of something else.

"I will come back down here in an hour" he says before leving, leaving me standing, frozen in the doorway. Looking over at Wanda whos starting to wake up. She was hurt becasue of me, beacuse she needed to save me. I only give her pain. Extra torture, attention by the some high evil people, seeing me being tortured, losing me then her brother. She thinks i dont know about Pietro, but i do. It had left me in bed for a few days, crying, wishing i could die by my own hand. Maybe i should leave, maybe thats the right thing to do now. If i leave, it may hurt her for awhile but shell get over it. I could leave a note for Bucky and just leave. Everyone would be better of without me. Tonys right about that.

Wanda pov

I wake up with a painful jerk, cold hands on my shoulnders pushing me down on the bed again. Cold hands that dont feel cold, not for me. I tilt my head your way as i admire your face, lips and eyes. Your eyes, their still golden brown, you havent eaten yet.

"Breath Solnechnyy svet (Sunshine), were safe" you say with a calming voice, as you take your hands back. I feel you back away as if your going to hurt me. I know you wont, no matter what. That smal fake smile on your lips makes tears in my eyes, but i blink then away.

"You know you had me hella worried" you say as you sit down on the chair next to my bed. Not close enough for me to reach you, but still close.

"Well your the one who got kidnapped for three weeks" i answer and you cuckles. I know you now i noticed your eyes and that i know the meaning of that. The quiet lies in the room and i see how you listed to the others higher up. I just want to drag you into my arms, lay you beside me in the bed and just, i want to cry. I cant see you like this, like you dont want to live here. But i wont survive it if you leave.

"You havent eaten" i say to break the silence and your dare not meet my eyes. If you could just open the door to your mind, just ajar. I want to knon whats in your mind, theres more then i can see in your eyes.

"Not hungry, you need to rest some more Wanda" you say as you get up out of the chair. I know your right but that means your going to leave. I promised my self i would never let you out of my sight, but theres nothing i can do. My powers are to weak, and they dont work on her anyways.

"Wait printessa" i begin not knowing how to even ask for your forgiveness. You stand still in the doorway, waiting for me to speak. "Can you ever forgive me?" i know you can somehow in your deep dark lovable heart. Somewhere.

"I dont give forgiveness" you say and this time i just stare. It feels like the world has stoped, like theres not time, just us. But theres no us anymore. "I just keep the love" you finsish as you walk out of the door.

"Please, i need you" i say quetly with tears in my eyes, knowing she can hear me. "But ive realized that you dont need me"

y/n pov

Dear brother, i will not regret coming here. I had to see you but it was a misstake that i need to correct. We both know Tony is right, im a ligibility. You all will be better of without me, im so sorry for putting you through these three weeks. Please take care of Wanda, she needs someone that can take care of her. She needs someone to wake her up when shes having a nightmare, or when panic strikes. Just make sure she knows how much i love i her, but that she needs to move on. Please dont come looking for me, you wont find me. I'll be carefull, i promise. I will send you a card when i now im more safe. I promise and i love you brother.

May we see each other again.

Love y/n Barnes

PS dont tell show anybody this letter.