Thirty-five. Entering the mind of the beast

A/N wow thanks so much for 2k. Just wanted to say that, you can keep reading now

Nat pov

"Just lay down there," Bruce says, starting to look more frequently at the monitor.

"And do what exactly?" Athanasia asks, making Wanda and Loki step up.

"We are going to transfer you into her mind... it's harmless. Unless you get hurt" Loki says with a smirk.

"You know i'm starting to reconsider Y/N's request of you staying in a room, not a cell" Tony says before anyone else.

"That was a warning not a threat" me and Athanasia both looked at him seriously. "If you get hurt in there, you get hurt out here and there is nothing we can do about it"

"Is that why she has new injuries all the time?" Bruce asks, he nods in response.

"I'm seriously starting to regret this" Athanasia mumbles under her breath.

"This might take awhile and if the rest of you don't want to watch them practically sleep i think you can go about your day" He says to the rest. Meaning Tony, Bucky, Steve and Clint who also had come down here.

"Just tell us when their back" Steve says before walking out the door. Even though he might now show it I can see how scared he is. Bucky follows his example and walks out.

"I'll just go train then," Clint says before sneaking out, even though everyone can see him leave.

"I'm staying, she's my friend too" maybe even new best friend. The way they have grown close in such a short time is impressive.

"Don't be in the way" Bruce says and starts to connect some cords to us, connected to some computers.

"Time will move differently in there, it will be different, lika a maze of memories and people on her consensus" Loki continue to explain."I have no ides of what it will look like or where to find her"

"Do you have anything that can help?" i ask, making myself more comfortable.

"Be careful and trust nothing but each other in there"

"And get her back in one peace" Wanda says before everything goes black.

Y/N pov

A green light mixed in red is seen from somewhere, i can't see, this place is a bloody maze.

"Now can you tell me more?" I ask as Anya starts to slow down into a power walk."What the hell is this place and why was that man here?"

"He told the truth, this is your personal purgatory"

"Then why are you here, helping me my i add"

"Because this place is filled with your memories, both good and bad. Then there's the thing that everyones death caused by you, are here"

"Oh shit" i say as i start to see a familiar form in front of me.

"Nice to see you again... Y/N" Damian says, appearing from the dark. "I told you we'd burn together"

"I think your idea was better Anya" i say, grabbing her hand, starting to run the other way. Turning left and right. A screen appears in front of me that i run into.

We're somewhere else now. The soft grey walls, the big green bed I've spent so many nights in.

"Y/N? Where are we?" she asks and I'm are awakened from my deep thoughts.

"It's Wandas... my girlfriend's bedroom, well our bedroom considering i hardly spend a night in mine"

"I'm glad you found it in yourself to move on"