Twenty-two. Time flyes

A/N Texting - Bold - them, cursive - you

y/n pov

"There is food in the kitchen if anyone is interested" someone says over the speakers in the building.

"Shall we?" I ask, doing a dramatic bowing and letting out my hand.

"No, no, I'm taking the stairs," Clint says, starting to walk to the elevator. Both me and Natasha laugh before she puts her hand in mine and we're in the kitchen. Everybody jumps as we appear in two seats.

"I didn't know you could teleport" Thor says but i just shrug my shoulders as Bruce places food in front of us on the table.

"Where's Barton? Did you two kill him?" Tony asks and me and Natasha are trying hard not to laugh, but failing miserably.

"No he just couldn't take the teleport thing" Natasha says smiling.

"He threw up" i say, taking a bite out of my pasta.

"Who threw up?" Wanda asks as she sitts herself on the chair next to me. I meet Natashas gaze before we decide to answer.

"Clint" we both say in union, starting to laugh again.

"Stop laughing at me" Clint says entering the room and we both burst into laughter. Everyone seems to be unbothered by the fact that I'm laughing. A sting of jealousy hits my arm, from Wanda.

"What?" I give her a questioning look and then realise the jealousy was me laughing with Natasha. Her best friend. "Calm down malyshka (babygirl)" i say kissing her cheek. Natasha almost spits out the food in her mouth.

"Oh my god y/n" she says laughing. "Not at the dinner table please. You can keep doing that later" Wanda just smirks at the fact while i softly laugh. Realizing she speaks russian as well, with would explain the questioning looks from the boys.

"Tasha, just eat up your damn food instead of eavesdropping on me and your best friend" i say, taking another bit of my food.

"I need to go back to my lab" Bruce says all of a sudden, leaving the room.

"Yeah i should go back to the workshop" Tony says also leaving.

"Anything i can help with?" I ask Tony before hes out the door.

"Nah, i think you taken for the afternoon," he says with a smirk, with a not so hidden meaning.

"Well I'm still gonna eat my food" Clint says, still sitting by the table. Thor has been awfully quiet. My phone is buzzing in my back pocket so i let my hand of Wanda go and pick it up. It's a text

Could you send him to the roof      - Laufey

Sure, i'll send him up now       - y/n

"Who's Laufey?" Wanda asks, looking over at my phone.

"Ehm no one... Thor could you go up on the roof, there's a package for you arriving" i say, placing my phone in my pocket again.

"Thank you lady y/n" he says, somehow knowing what that package is.

"Well can i have you for the rest of the day?" Wanda asks softly.

"If it's okay with you?" I ask Natasha, it's supposed to be her day with me so technically she's in charge.

"Sure lovebirds" she says with a smirk, I'm proud of yourself. In just six hours i had made her soften up to me, the person who wanted me dead the most. Now shes my friend too, even though shes more Wandas than mine. She's still a friend, even though out of everyone on this team Tonys is probably my closest friend right now. He doesn't even care that he knows I remember or that i'm not human anymore. Which no one seems to care about anymore.

"Thanks Nat" Wanda says and before i have a chance to take another bite out of my food she drags me out of there, into her bedroom again.

"Didn't i say, after you recover?" I say she begins to kiss me.

"I have recovered, he used your blood to heal me quicker" i stop kissing her.

"He did what?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing i guess, i'll just have to make sure you don't die with that still in your system." I start to kiss her again. "Then its not me they should be afraid of" a chill goes through her spine. I take my hands on her waist, pulling her closer. Kissing her, passionately. Slowly, to irritate her, i trace my fingers up and down her stomach. Inpatient as she is she teleports us, just us two, not anything we have on, now lying on the bed. I get on top of her, feeling the warmth of the human below me. Kissing her down her collarbone. The thing i thought about yesterday comes back into you mind.

"I said, i'd wait until you've recovered," i say, looking her in the eyes. "And i say when that is" she pouts and i laugh, kissing her nose.

"God I hate you" she jokingly says with a not so serious face.

"I love you too malyshka (babygirl)... but until your fully recovered, i will sleep in my bed" she pouts again and i laugh at how cute she is. "But we can watch some movies together... fully clothed, incase of an emergency"

"Fine, but then you'll owe me" i kiss her again before standing up, taking my clothes on again. Throwing her pjs at her, to not watching while she puts them on i start the tv and starts her favorite show the 100. Like last two days ago, we cuddle up together and just watch. Her head on my chest with her hands in different places, my hands wrapped around her waist holding her close.

Two weeks later

I walk into Wanda's bedroom once again, like the past eight days, since she's fully recovered. I had barely step foot inside my own room in those days. Everyday growing closer with the team, but i haven't forgotten my goal. Get them to let Loki teach me magic so that i can finally kill Damian. Tony had become my best friend in the whole world, Steve and Bucky i nearly never see since they were always away together on missions. I almost suspected there was something else going on between them. The we could be two gay twins, i laugh at the thought as i crawl under the covers.

"You're late" she says, wrapping herself around me.

"Sorry, i was with Tony in the workshop" i say kissing her softly.