Thirty-eight. Welcome home

Wanda pov

It's been thirty minutes since Athanasia woke up. Why are they taking so long. Why didn't they get back together? Nat catches her breath and sits right up, so do you. But there's something different about it. You meet my gaze first and I see it. The glowing red for thirst.

"Bruce, blood, now" I say and he hurries to the table behind him. Lucky we had prepared for you to be hungry. I quickly take it out of his hands and try to give it to you. But you don't take it. Why won't you take it?

"Why doesn't she take it?" Tony asks and I see your hungry look on him. Damn it.

"Maybe lose the crowd" Bruce answers, looking at everyone. Tony, Bucky, Steve and tecnally himself. Before they have the chance to leave I lay my hand on your shoulder and teleport us to your room, well more Loki's now. And before i get the chance to give you the bag  you attack, but not me.

"Y/N? What the hell are you doing?" i ask while trying to get her off Loki.

"No let her do what she is about to do" he says and you dive into his shoulder.

Y/N pov

I feel the asgardian blood on my lips as i look him in the face.

"Thanks" i mumble under a gatched breath. He makes a smile that makes i laugh. I just thanked him for being my personal blood bank.

"Now i'm just confused" Wanda's voice is heard from behind me. I get on my feet faster than ever. Asgardian blood, right.

"Hi" i say with that love sick smile those teenagers in movies have. Well I am in love, so maybe that's the right expression. "I would say i'd missed you but I barely remembered you in there so..." i start to ramble but she takes me in her arms. Her smell fills my lungs as i embrace her back.

"I thought you said you wouldn't leave me" her voice breaks as she takes my cheeks in her hands.

"But once again you got me back and saved me"

"Technically it was Nat and that Athanasia that saved you"

"Yeah I was wondering, how did you get her to help? She hates me with all her soul"

"Yeah about that..." Loki begins and i turn to face him. "Natasha might have mentioned that thing you bought and that you'd already did it"

"She what? How did she even now?"

"She found it, and well you kinda have already done that thing so it wasn't such a big lie"

"Im gonna kill you Loki" Wanda takes my hand in hers and just the touch calms me down.

"Is this about her thinking i was your fiance" i freze and she notices. "Because i knew that"

"No this is about something else" i say, giving her a smile without meeting her gaze. "Now... how about some real food"

"Hey, i am delicious," Loki says, making us both laugh as we start to make our way out the door.

"I ment human food but yeah... you kinda are" i can almost hear his victory dance in his head. But as we walk the hallway i call back for him "Don't let that go to your head"

"I think it's too late for that," Wanda says with a laugh, holding onto my arm as we walk.

"Hey, I found them," Steve's voice echoes through the building as he stands in front of us. I jump into his arms and he holds me hard. Before he would have cracked a few ribs, when i was human at least.

"Y/N" my brother says, taking me from Steve and into his own embrace. "God, why do you always have to scare me half to death"

"It's my job as big sister"

"By twelve minutes"

"Best twelve minutes in my life" i laugh with tears into his shoulder. As he lets me down i see the rest heading our way. Clint embraces me in an instant and i hug him back.

"Good to have you back Vampy, i need a lab partner" Bruce look at Tony, wondering over his words. "Mechanical and technical partner"

"Missed you to Tony" i say letting go of Clint, but before i can say more i glimpse another figure behind them.

"I guess i have you to thank for bringing me back" i say to Athanasia, taking a step closer to her.

"Well, my mother was the one who saved you.... again" she say and my smiles fades to the memory of Anya. She gave herself to save me... again. Without hesitation i bring Athanasia into a hug, and she hugs me back after the confusion let's go.

"I miss her to and there is not one day that goes by that i don't wish she was her" thats true, even though Wanda might not like those words. I let her go to look into her teary eyes. "You really look like your mother"

Tony pov

"So, it's two weeks until christmas... you ready for the party?" i ask the rest of the team at the dinner table. It has been the second thing on my mind for two weeks now, I had to distract myself with something.

"I am so ready, after begin stuck in a party im so ready for more" you joke and some laugh.

"I still don't see how that was a party but i do know that you spent too much time with Tony" Nat says, thinking back to the time i was bringing the party to the team.

"First of all thats impossible... second "I stark but gets interrupted by a yawn. "We have to play secret santa."

"Seems more like you should sleep" Steve say with a tired smile. "I think we all should and then we can continue this conversation tomorrow"

"Sounds like a plan, i'm so tired i could stand sleeping" you say, yawning.

"How can that be? You have littery been sleeping for two weeks" Bucky says making everyone laugh.

"Well i was being tortured and chased for that time so it can get pretty tiring" you say with a strained smile, even though i think that was supposed to be a joke, it's not fun, yet.

"Well i have already prepared the secret santa notes so let do it now" i begin, taking out a hat from underneath the table.

"Are you going to take out a bunny from there as well?"

"Just take a piece of paper, and for you mindreaders... no peeking into others minds." i say, mostly looking at Loki even though he's not in the game, but then at Wanda as well. "Or twins thing or couple things"

"That's two out of three things for me" you say with a tired smile and I take a name and send the hat around the table. We all open them at the same time. Y/N, stands with my own handwriting.

"Now i will go to my room and sleep" you say standing up.

"I guess i'll move out then" Loki mumbles and you just smile at him.

"Not that room" you say with another smile at Wanda as you take her hand. "Godnight everyone"

"So are we going to discuss this whole ring-propose thing or what?" i ask as soon as they are out of sight.

"First of all, no because that's not our business. The wedding can be our business later. Second, she can hear you" Nat says, also making her way out. "Goodnight" I curse for myself and I swear I could hear you laugh at me from the corridor.