Until you , weakness vs strength Part 4

Chapter 21

The next day I'm in the room helping Mia to get dressed and packing her things.

She's so happy to be leaving the Hospital.

"Ready to go home?" I asked.

"Yes, save me from this place. I can't wait to be at home with you." She said and I smiled.

She grabs her hair brush running it through her hair. "Yes, now I'm ready."

I grabbed her bag and she got her crutches and we left the room saying thank you to all the staff on our way out.

As we came out of the main doors there were a few members of the press there, they wished Mia a speedy recovery and followed to my car. I said thanks to them and we allowed them to take a few pictures. Then leaving us I helped Mia into my car, throwing her bag in the back seats, I got in the car and we drove home.

We arrived home. As I opened the door to the apartment we were greeted with Katie's voice shouting.

"Welcome home!"

Mia is overwhelmed looking around she sees; Katie, Grandad, Dianne and Chris, Colin and Mum, Sophie and Will, Peter and Emily and Danny and Emma.

She looked around to me surprised that everyone is here.

"I thought everyone should be here to celebrate you coming home."

She smiles, she looks so beautiful and happy, she walks over to everyone, I held her crutches as she hugged everyone.

When she had a moment free I asked her to the kitchen to meet someone else.

"Mia, this is Helen, she is our chef tonight."

"Hello Helen."

"Hello Mia, I'm sorry about what happened to you."

"It's ok thank you."

"I hope you enjoy the dinner."

"I'm sure I will."

Mia looks at me and asks "How come you hired a Chef?"

"Because I want you to really enjoy coming home to me. And I don't want to take my eyes off you." I said then kissed her.

While we are all sat on the sofas talking with drinks the table is being set, Mia comments how posh the table looks.

Emily asks what we are having for dinner to which I just say she will have to wait and see.

Mia looked at me funnily.

A while later we are called to take our seats at the table.

Will gave me a hand pouring everyone a drink, then took our seats as the first dish was handed out.

"Mmm Tomato soup. I love tomato soup and crusty bread." Mia said, Helen smiled at me.

We all had the same dish throughout.

The soup was delicious, Will and I helped to collect the dishes so that the main course could be dished out. Helen gives the first plate to Mia and her face is a picture.

"Macaroni Cheese! This is Mias ultimate favourite comfort food Helen and it smells so good."

I watched Mia as she added more cheese to it, I caught Dianne's eye as she smiled at me.

We all tucked in, it was very tasty.

Chapter 22

Mia

until you , weakness vs strengthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें