Until you ,weakness vs strength Part 6

Chapter 41

Charlie

When I walk in, Mia is wearing a black lace bra, black thong, a black garter and wearing one of my white shirts which is see through and so sexy. She has some black heels on too. She looks amazing. I paused for a moment walking in as I saw her, within a second though I'm reminded that there are 3 of my business colleagues coming in behind me.

I saw the look on her face as she saw the guys coming in. She goes so red and attempts to pull the shirt around her which really doesn't help. The shirt is pretty much see through and hardly covers her bottom.

As Mia so desperately tries to cover herself up with her hands, I turn around to the men, "Gentlemen, this is my girlfriend Mia. Mia these are a few of my Investors."

The guys don't know where to look though I can't stop smiling at her and the situation.

One stretches his hand out to Mia,

"Hello Mia, it's lovely to meet you."

"You too,  please excuse me so I can go and die of embarrassment."

As she excuses herself past us I invite the guys to take a seat at the dining table.

Mia dashes past us and runs up the stairs. I watch as she does her

bum bouncing and I smile, it's such a great view. Luckily the guys didn't see her bum bounce, well I'm hoping they didn't.

We have our meeting which only lasts half an hour. I see the guys out and run upstairs. As I get to our room, Mia is lying face down on the bed in a dressing gown.

I stand in the doorway looking at her.

"Well the highlight of my day was seeing your bum bounce as you ran up the stairs."

"Oh no. Did you die too, so we can be together dying of embarrassment."

I smiled and walked over to the bed.

"Stand up, come on stand up."

She slowly rolls over, sits up then stands.

"Did I embarrass you?"
I smiled not at all, "in fact I felt rather flattered that you would want to do something like that for me. And besides, the guys thought you were great and said they would happily have more meetings here."

Mia smiles. I take a good look at her.

"You got your cast off!"

"Yes I was told it was time to have it taken off as it healed a lot quicker. I'm glad as I'm back at work tomorrow too. I just wanted to surprise you and show you how sexy I can be."

I cupped her face with my hand, "you are always sexy Mia. You know I've already forgotten what you looked like downstairs."

I pull out the knot in her dressing gown and push it off her shoulders and it falls to the ground, I look at her body in the sexy underwear set and instantly get turned on.

"You're so Fucking Sexy!" I say my hand reaching around the back of her head as I leaned in to her and kissed her. She kisses me back and pushes my jacket off and pulls my shirt out from my trousers. I unbuckle my belt and unzipped my trousers pushing them down my legs and then stepped out of them. Mia takes off my shirt she is still wearing and I take off mine. Grabbing each other in a passionate kiss we fall onto the bed together. I kiss down her neck and onto her chest. I take off her bra and caress her nipples with my tongue.

I continued kissing down her body and got to her thong, I pulled it off and buried my head down into her cooch. My tongue licked her clit fast and hard, with two fingers inside her making her so wet. Mia moans with excitement and pushes her hand through my hair. I can feel her tenses up so I slowed right down and stopped. I move up her body and she bites her lip. I slide my hardness into her, her legs wrapping around me she pushes her pelvis into me, I feel myself go deeper into her so I thrust harder and we both moaned.