33

A week later~

Taehyung looked at the younger boy who was sitting silently beside him as he drove his car towards jin's hospital.

Taehyung seemed calm and collected from the outside but there was a fricking turmoil taking place within himself. 

"What if koo can't talk at all? How will he take this news? Am I doing the right thing? Am I overstepping things? He's slowly healing right now. What if he gets depressed incase something negative happens?",taehyung's mind was as busy as a bee unlike jungkook who remained unbothered because he has already accepted the fact that he's a mute being and will remain like that forever. 

And yes,taehyung had already informed jungkook about the reason behind the visit and much to his surprise, jungkook still accepted in meeting the specialist.

"Are you ready,koo? Don't be stressed,alright? What will happen will happen and what won't happen will never happen.So don't be tensed or be frightened-

"I understand, taehyung. Can we go now?",jungkook signed as he held taehyung's hand gently who sighed loudly.

"Sure we can. But-

"Yeah,I understand. What will happen will happen and what won't happen will never happen. And also, I'll try not to be nervous. I'll be as cool as an ice cream. Now let's go", jungkook literally dragged the older as if he knew the place in and out while taehyung allowed himself to be dragged,totally stunned by his husband's reply.

"Nielie's influence, I guess",taehyung thought as he now led the way towards jin's cabin.

"Tae,my child!",jin hugged the said male as soon as he opened the door,startling the youngsters who just entered the cabin.

"Hyung! You're squeezing me!",taehyung stammered as he still held jungkook by his hand and sighed when jin broke the hug.

"Did you wait by the door for the whole time?",he sighed as he brought the startled younger towards him,silently assuring him that everything will be alright.

"I've ways,you know...And by the way-

"Hyung,let me introduce him.This is Kim jungkook, my husband",taehyung introduced as he saw jin eyeing jungkook like a hawk.

"WHA.. HUS...TAE- ",jin couldn't complete his words and continued sputtering nonsense which made taehyung to roll his eyes.

"Hyung, calm down"

"CALM DOWN? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? YOU JUST INTRODUCED ME TO YOUR HUSBAND AND HERE I WAS PLANNING TO SCOLD YOU FOR NOT TELLING ME ANYTHING ABOUT YOU GETTING A BOYFRIEND!", jin shouted and the first thing which striked taehyung mind was jungkook. He immediately turned towards the younger and sighed in relief as the said male just looked at the shouting or should I say,rapping elder in awe.

"Things happened and it was really necessary for us to get married immediately, hyung. I'll explain to you later. Just don't scold me right now and frighten him", he muttered slowly so that jungkook couldn't hear him much.

"You better, tae. And also, your reason better be something big. Otherwise, I'll take your little husband on a trip for a week or two leaving you behind,all alone in your empty penthouse",he warned as he turned towards the youngest who still looked at him with wide eyes and slightly open mouth.

"He's adorable tho! Just like my nonexistent baby!",he literally squealed and was about to jump on the younger,if only taehyung didn't catch on time.

"Hold your horses,hyung. A handshake will do for now.",taehyung said which made jin to scoff a little but nonetheless extended his hand towards jungkook.