9

Double update~

"Hi,Namjoon hyung!",taehyung called as he entered Namjoon's cabin.

"Oh!Hi,tae. What a pleasant surprise!Come in come in!",he greeted as he stood up immediately and walked towards taehyung,dragging him towards the couch.

"How do you do? We met almost about 2 weeks ago,right?",namjoon asked as he smiled softly at the other who smiled back sweetly.

"I'm fine ,hyung. Actually, i'm here to talk about something important",taehyung said.

"Important?Is everything alright, tae? Do you need my help with something?",he asked, concerned.

"Nothing to worry, hyung. Just answer me truthfully. What do you think about me? As your fellow human?",he asked and bit his lips nervously as he saw namjoon cracking up a bit.

"Again with your weird questions, i see. You came here travelling for kilometers to ask me this? And what's with your fellow human thing? Your usage of words is something else,tae! You never make me feel tired of your weirdness. Seriously",he laughed.

"Hyung!I was being serious! Now tell me truthfully!",taehyung whined which made namjoon to laugh even more.

"Alright alright~Want the answer to be sugar coated or straightforward?",he asked as he smirked at the male who seemed to be really serious.

"Straightforward",taehyung answered without hesitation which surprised namjoon.

"What's with you all of a sudden?Did someone hurt you?",he asked,concern overpowering his former playful aura.

"Nothing happened, hyung. Just answer me. Whatever you feel about me,just tell me straightforwardly",he asked.

"About you....When I first saw you,I really thought you to be some spoiled brat. Seriously. You had that cold look on your face when I saw you from a distance. But you managed to break all those thoughts about you within the first few minutes of the same day. That's when I came to understand that I should never judge anyone without knowing anything about them,tae.

You're really the most caring, kind hearted,selfless,sharp minded,lovely boy I've ever met. It may look like i'm sugar coating my words. But,I'm not. I personally don't like to please people by complimenting fakely so you can trust me in this",namjoon said and smiled at the male who looked at him dumfoundedly.

"You really think about me like this,hyung? I didn't expect this. Seriously!",taehyung said as he hugged the elder.

"Positive, tae. Now tell me the reason behind your question. Are you seriously alright?",he asked and raised his eyebrows as he felt the other visibly tense at his words.

"I'll tell you,hyung. But before that,one more question?",he asked and shot out once he saw the elder nod a little.

"If you have a son/daughter, will you let them marry me?",he asked nervously.

"I don't know where this conversation is going,but to answer your question,I will,tae. You'll be the best for my son/daughter so I will for sure be more than okay with them marrying you",he said with a genuine expression and taehyung felt somewhat at ease.

"Then,will you let me marry your brother, hyung?",he asked and continued immediately as he held namjoon's hands .

"I really love him,hyung. I really do. I want to make him happy and peaceful. Will you let me be his better half? Will you give your approval for my love towards my koo?",he asked and looked at the elder who was still processing everything.

"Tae?Are you for real? Do you really love him? Does kookie love you back?",he asked after a few minutes.

"He still doesn't know anything about this,hyung. I came to you first to get your approval"

"Look,tae. Like I said before, I'm more than okay with you marrying my son,kookie. After our parent's death,I see him as my own son and I will be happy if you're going to be his other half. But I'm not the one marrying you. You have to ask Jungkookie first. Not me. ",he said and smiled once taehyung hugged him tightly.

"Thank you,hyung!Thank you so much! I will propose to him right after this! Don't worry",he said with a happy smile.

"But tae,isn't it too early for you to think about marriage. Like, you guys didn't even start a relationship but you're planning on marrying him. I don't understand",namjoon asked as he looked at the other expectantly.

"I don't think that its early,hyung. I really want us to get married and that too on koo's birthday which is just a few days away. I have a valid reason for my decision about the wedding but please don't ask anything about that right now.I'll let you know when the right time comes but for now I want your support till the end",he said and looked at the bewildered elder sadly.

"I don't know how to react to this,tae. Really. Whatever your reason is,it seems to be big. But I trust you. I'll support you because I know that kookie is in good hands. Please don't crush my trust,tae. And also,take care of kookie well. He's already depressed because of our parent's death. I don't want him to suffer even more",he said as he patted the other's shoulder who smiled.

"Don't worry,hyung. I'm doing this only for my koo. I promise you that I'll take good care of him till the end and I'll give you my whole permission to even kill me if I hurt jungkook which won't happen even if I become insane. So you can trust me with jungkook, hyung.",he said and was instantly met with a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you,tae. Take good care of kookie. Oh yeah! I forgot! You need my uncle and aunt's approval too in this wedding. They're the elders of our family so their approval is a must. So meet them too,alright?",he asked and taehyung tried his best to be subtle when he rolled his eyes.

"If koo accepts my proposal, then there's nothing to worry,hyung. I'll get their permission in no time.",he said which earned a smile from the other.

"So,I'll take my leave now,brother-in-law. I have to propose to my husband before someone snatches him away from me",he said and ran out,leaving Namjoon to laugh at the dorky male.

"I hope that kookie finds his long lost happiness in tae. I just want to see him smile once again. That is enough for me in this lifetime",he thought as he sat himself on his chair,slightly content after years.

💃💃💃💃💃Namjoon approved!! 💃💃💃💃
💃💃💃💃💃
💃💃💃💃
💃💃💃💃💃
💃💃💃💃
💃💃💃💃💃..n times