11

Extra info before reading-daniel does know sign language as he has been with kookie for a year by now. So yeah~

"Kookie!Breakfast is ready!",daniel shouted as he set the table for them.

"Good morning!Slept well?",he asked as soon as he saw the other entering the dining area and smiled when he recieved a single nod from the said male.

"Today's special is banana pancakes, kookie. Sounds really delicious,right? I must have been a famous chef in my past life",he said and pouted when the other just sat down silently.

The next 10 minutes were filled in silence with daniel devouring his 7th pancake in the 10th minute while jungkook was still struggling with his first. Another 5 minutes passed and jungkook stood up after finishing his food only to be stopped by his friend.

"Kookie? Can we have a talk for a few minutes? I have something to talk with you.We have an hour before we go to school. So...... Moreover, taehyung hyung said that he has some work to do and can't come. So we don't need to hurry up. Can we?",daniel asked to which jungkook silently sat back in his seat.

"Kookie......I know it is your personal and all. I know that you can shut me immediately by saying 'its none of your business'. But please don't do that,kookie. Atleast not now. I want to be there for you. I want to help you choose the right path. I want-

"You're rambling. Just tell me whatever you have in your mind",jungkook interrupted the mini rambling session of daniel who immediately stopped with a sheepish smile.

"Kookie.....what I wanted to ask you was......What do you think about taehyung hyung?",he asked as he nervously fiddled his fingers

"What about him?",jungkook asked back blankly which made daniel to sigh in response.

"Are you gonna accept his proposal, kookie?",he asked straightforwardly,making jungkook to raise his eyebrows questioningly.

"I know everything, kookie. He told me about that just before I called you out of your room yesterday. So,what are you gonna reply to him?",he asked as he looked at the other nervously who just shrugged in response.

"I'm gonna reject his offer",he signed which instantly made daniel to widen his eyes.

"REJECT?WHY,KOOKIE!?",he literally shouted in shock and frustration.

"Just let me be",he signed.

"I can't let you be,kookie. Not after knowing that something is absolutely wrong",he said as he crossed his arms above his chest.

"Eventhough I don't know the actual thing, I can understand that you're getting abused by your so called uncle. And from what I heard, taehyung hyung wants to marry you on your birthday, right? Why do I feel like its more than just an abuse?",he asked but jungkook remained quiet.

"Taehyung hyung cares for you and is trying to help you,kookie. Why don't you accept his offer?",he asked in a relatively soft tone compared to earlier.

"I don't even have a life to start with. How do you expect me to add someone into my nonexistent life? Moreover, I don't want him to waste his time on me. Its just useless. And also,I've waited for this birthday for my whole life,nielie. Just drop this subject",he signed and sighed when he noticed that the other started crying.

"What do you mean by 'I've been waiting for this birthday for my whole life',kookie? That doesn't sound good at all",he said as he cried.

"Say something, kookie. Whatever you're referring by that line,do you really think that things will turn right after that? What will happen to those people who really loves you?What about me....your brother?Do you think that the oldman will let him live peacefully after that? And also,what about taehyung hyung? That man genuinely loves you,kookie. Please!Please accept his offer and come out of that hell of a mansion",he cried out loud as he ran towards the other,hugging him immediately.