23

The next morning~

"Koo?",taehyung called the other who was eating the pancakes which was offcourse cooked by taehyung with the help of jungkook.

"Can I ask you something?",he proceeded as soon as he gained the other's attention and continued when he recieved a nod.

"Can we…..can we sleep together like we did yesterday?",he asked hesitantly and pouted when jungkook immediately shook his head as a no.

"But why~",he whined.

"Why do you want to sleep together?",jungkook signed,giving his full attention on taehyung by now.

"Because-

"Its because of the nightmare, right?",he asked immediately without giving time for the elder to say anything and confirmed it as a yes when he saw the said male's dumbfounded expression.

"I can manage it by myself. Yesterday's happening is nothing new to me so don't you worry about me-

"No,koo. You've got me wrong-

"You don't need to do that for me. I'm okay with sleeping alone in my own room",he signed and raised on his feet,ready to leave.

"Why are you so stubborn,darling? Why don't you let me be there for you?",taehyung asked,sadness evident in his voice which made jungkook to stop in his tracks instantly.

"I just want to love you.",though it was just a mere whisper,the younger heard it,clean and clear.

"I don't want you to"

"Why,darling? Why don't you want that?",taehyung asked in the verge of crying while jungkook remained silent.

"Jungkookie….darling~ talk to me. Tell me what you're thinking. Maybe I could make things clear for you. You clearly seemed to be confused?",he asked as he neared the shorter male who was indeed in deep thoughts with a confused expression.

"Koo?",he called once again as he placed his hand on the other's shoulder who flinched by the sudden touch.

"I'm sorry. But tell me what's bugging you,darling? I can clearly tell that something is disturbing your mind"

"Its….its nothi-…...I don't know"

"Jungkookie~ I know that it is hard for you to open up to someone who you barely know. I understand. But remember that I would always be there for you no matter what. I just want to help you. Don't think that these are just some meaningless words that come out of my mouth to make you feel better,sweetheart. Each and every word I said came from my heart. I swear!",he said but frowned when jungkook lowered his head.

"Darling?"

"This is what makes me confused. You're making me confused.",he signed with his gaze still fixed on the carpet.

"I'm making you confused? What did I do,koo? I don't understand",taehyung asked,totally confused but happy that jungkook was talking about his feelings to him.

"You're being gentle and caring towards me",he signed.

"What's wrong with that? If I'm not caring and loving towards you,to whom will I be? You're my husband, koo. The husband whom I love and care about",he said and watched the other look down yet again with the same blank face and just then taehyung felt something hit his senses.

"Did he think that I pity him? Oh no! Its not even the last thing that I want him to think about!",he panicked and started explaining further.