42

It was the next day. In other words, the judgement day and the Kim couple along with yoongi,Hoseok, Daniel, namjoon, jimin, Mr.yoon and even jin stood outside the court, waiting for the session to begin. While taehyung was talking with Mr.yoon, Daniel was busy talking about something random and though it was a pointless one side conversation, they let it slide as it kept them momentarily distracted from being a nervous mess. But their peaceful moment was interrupted by the three people who they detested the most which earned a groan from almost everyone.

"Having fun there I see ,my dear son", jaehwan gritted his teeth as he glared at taehyung who glared back intensely.

"Your happiness won't last long,son. You've damaged my reputation and I'll do anything and everything to damage yours along with your happiness. Mark my words!",he snarled which only made Taehyung smirk at him.

"Aren't you pathetic? You don't even have a future after today and you're already planning for your sweet revenge. I really pity you, Kim", taehyung said, still smirking.

"Don't be,son~Whatever may be the judgement, I still can make things work my way, and you know I do", jaehwan smirked back while taehyung's smirk only got wider.

"And for that you must be alive,Kim.",he said smugly.

"I will. At Least until I see you breakdown gradually in front of me , son. ",he said as he gritted his teeth.

"I'll make you suffer. I'll kill everyone who's close to you. Everyone. ",he said as he pointed at everyone who were glaring at him in union.

"Everyone including that bitch's parents. I'll even give you a heads up. My first target will be your sweet husband,son.",he said as he gave a sinister smile at the younger.

"I came to know that you love him more than anything so I'll give you enough time to mourn before you taste your own death. And don't worry. I'll give him the worst death ever-",but before he could complete his sentence, taehyung punched him hard on his face.

"You bastard! I'll kill you right this fucking moment! I'll kill you with my bare hands and I don't fucking care if it's right in front of the court!", taehyung shouted as he punched twice right on his mouth before he got pulled by jungkook while the police were trying to gather the oldman from the ground who laid almost lifeless just by three punches.

"I will do what I said, Kim and finally I will kill you with my own hands!", jaehwan said as he wiped his blood with his hands while he glared at taehyung who was glaring back as he held jungkook closer in his arms.

"Dream on, Kim",he growled as he side hugged his husband followed by a possessive kiss on the crown of his head while the said male was lost in his own thoughts which went unnoticed by everyone.

The court session finally begun as the judge walked through the door while everyone stood up in respect and as usual after acknowledging it,he sat down on his chair.

"This court has joined to discuss the case regarding the murder of Jeon jaebum, Jeon somi and Kim yoona. The case is filed by Mr.Kim taehyung against Kim jaehwan, Jeon jae suk and Jeon hyejin", the clerk read out.

"Do you have anything to argue against the case for the last time, Mr. Lee?", The judge asked as he looked at the man who looked back sheepishly.

"No, my lord",he said as he sighed.

"Of Course you won't have anything", the judge thought as he suppressed his huge urge to laugh at them.

"Do your clients have anything to say?"he asked half heartedly and smirked when he saw the three poisonous snakes shaking their heads as a no.