15

"Let's spend some time in the nearby park,koo. Are you ok with it?",taehyung asked as he walked out of the mall after their wedding shopping.

"Sure"

As soon as jungkook agreed to his request, he couldn't stop but smile excitedly at the other who was looking down.

"Come on,koo. We have to cross the road to reach the park. Here,hold my hand. There seemed to be a lot of traffic right now",he said as he held his hand out and waited for the other to take his hold and smiled softly when jungkook brought his hand slowly towards his extended one.

"I usually come to this park if I feel low,koo. It gives me some sort of peacefulness and energy whenever I stay there for awhile",he said as he gave a slight squeeze to the other's hand who followed him closely.

"This is taehyung spot in this park,koo. I don't know why but I've never seen someone sitting in this spot. Come on,let's sit here for a while",he said and sat down on the grass while jungkook followed him immediately.

After that exchange of words,there was a comfortable silence between the two with jungkook looking straight, particularly at nothing while taehyung kept his gaze at the younger who seemed to be lost which made his heart bleed in agony.

"My koo~ It hurts to see you like this but it hurts even more when I cannot do anything at the moment to reduce your pain",he thought as he kept looking at the younger sadly.

"Koo~",he called the other after a few minutes of silence and when he didn't gain the said male's attention, he called once again little loudly which made his love to turn towards him.

"What are you thinking about?",he asked as he gave him a gentle smile but sighed when the other just shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you remember me telling you  that I started living with my grandparents when I was 12?",he asked and continued when the other nodded his head as an 'yes'.

"At the beginning, I was really depressed. I couldn't accept the fact that I don't have my mom anymore and the fact that the sole reason for my mom's death was my own dad but it had to be kept as a secret made it even worse. I refused to come out of my room for a whole month and ate only a little that too only when my grandma fed me. It was the most difficult phase of my life,koo",he said and smiled softly when he saw the younger listening to him intently.

"I wanted to fight against my dad,scold him,yell at him!But I couldn't do anything because if I did,the secret my mom didn't want anyone to know would be known to everyone most importantly to my grandparents. The anger! the frustration!the agony! Everything made me to lock myself inside the 4 walls with no contact with the world",he sighed.

"My grandma. She's one of the best things that has ever happened in my life. She was the only reason for what I am now,koo",he said and caressed the younger boy's hair softly who looked at him attentively.

"She let me be for the whole month to mourn for my loss but one day she dragged me to our garden to get some fresh air. That was the first time in the whole month I saw the outside world. That day the things she said to me still stays in my heart as if it was said just yesterday, koo. Wanna hear it?",he asked and chuckled softly when he saw jungkook nodding his head immediately.

"Tae?I know that the loss you've faced is really big which is absolutely cruel for your age. I know that you love your mom the most but its her fate,tae. Try to accept the reality",his grandma said as she hugged the now crying boy.

"I know. I know that it is hard but you must move on,sweetheart. You're still too young to shut yourself away from the world.",she said as she caressed the young boy's head who still continued crying.