13

First of all,I'm sorry that i'm late😢

"So Koo?How is your school treating you",taehyung asked as he smiled at the younger who just shrugged his shoulders. They were on their way to buy their wedding suits early in the morning on the 30th August of that year,ie.the very next day of the previous chapter😊.

"I'm so sorry that we're going for our wedding shopping just 2 days before our wedding. I was too into completing all of my works so that I could spend the whole week with you", he said and looked at jungkook who looked at him for a few seconds before rummaging his bag.

"Are you searching for your notebook?",taehyung asked to which jungkook just nodded,still searching for his small notepad.

"You know?I'm learning sign language almost for a month now,Koo. Let me check my fluency. Just talk with me like you do with nielie and Mr.Shin. Oh! Its the red signal!Good timing. Thank god!",he overjoyed and smiled when the other raised his eyebrow at him.

"You didn't have to do that.",jungkook signed and waited for the other to interpret.

"You didn't...have.....to do that?Offcourse I would do that! You're my soon to be husband for god's sake!",he said and waited for the other to continue.

"Don't overwork yourself for me. I'm not worth it",jungkook signed which brought a frown on taehyung's face.

"Koo,you're worth the entire universe for me. Don't think otherwise. And I will do anything for you so don't think like that. I'm more than happy to overwork if that means I could spend some time with you",taehyung said and started the engine as the signal once again changed to green.

"Had your breakfast, koo?",he asked the younger who was looking down.

"No"

"No?Why?"

"Didn't feel like eating",jungkook just shrugged as he looked out of the window.

"Alright! Our plans for today is, having breakfast in my favourite restaurant and then going to the Gucci store for our wedding suits",taehyung nodded to himself, snapping out jungkook from his thoughts.

"I don't want breakfast",jungkook signed which made taehyung to smile a little.

"Atleast give me company? Just sit with me when I eat,koo. Please~",he asked and tried doing some aegyos so that he would agree with him.

"Alright",as soon as jungkook gave him a 👍,taehyung literally cheered loudly, making the younger to look at him weirdly before turning towards the window.

"Oh god! The restaurant is full! Wait a minute, koo. Let me ask the manager whether they have a VIP room",taehyung said as he looked for the manager who was already rushing towards him.

"Mr.Kim! Its been a long time you've visited here!Do you want a VIP room? Today the restaurant seems to be quite busy",the manager asked which made taehyung to smile happily.

"Thank you,Mr.Lee. I would love to",he said and the manager was fast enough to walk him towards the said room.

"May I ask,who's this young lad beside you,Mr.Kim?",he asked as he opened the door for them.

"He's someone special to me,Mr.Lee. I could only tell you this much at the moment. You'll come to know about everything in a few days anyway",he said and smiled at the manager who smiled back with a knowing look.

"I'm happy for you,Mr.Kim. And its nice to meet you,little one.",he said and smiled at jungkook who gave him a nervous look.

"Have your seats,gentlemen. Just press this button when you're ready to order. I'll take my leave now",with that said the manager walked out of the room.