36

Warning- buckle up for a boring chapter

"Kookie!",daniel literally shouted as he instantly ran towards his friend and hugged him tightly.

"Why are you crying,kookie!? What happened? Tell nielie. Nielie will take care of everything",he said as he hugged the crying male who was not in the state of hearing anything.

"Kookie, please~ Don't cry. ",daniel said as he tried his best to stop himself from crying but let out a sob when he felt jungkook hugging him back.

"K-kookie, d-don't c-cry. I-I d-don't like to see you crying. Please",he said in between his own sobs which only made jungkook to cry even more harder.

And just like that the two friends cried in eachother's arms for the next half an hour-while jungkook cried as the elder was ignoring him,daniel just cried for his friend.

"K-kookie,tell me what happened. Please. Did you and taehyung hyung fight? I can clearly see that something is wrong between you two. Please tell me,kookie. I'll ask him to apologize to you. If he refuses to,I would even beat him up for you until he apologises. Just don't cry anymore.",daniel said in between his sniffles which made jungkook to smile softly at him.

"Taehyung is ignoring me,nielie. He's not talking with me",jungkook signed as he ruffled the other's hair but the said male just whined loudly.

"Even dumb people could understand that taehyung hyung is ignoring you,kookie. Tell me the reason. I'm so sure that he's the one who's wrong. I'll screw his ears and bring him to you. Trust me",daniel said as he rubbed his eyes which were swollen by the intense crying session while jungkook's eyes were nothing better.

"You're wrong, nielie. Taehyung didn't do anything wrong. It was me.",jungkook signed and started saying everything from the beginning,and daniel grew furious by every second.

"Aren't you a real dumbo,kookie? I didn't know that my bestfriend is an exact definition of a dumbo",daniel grumbled as he pinched jungkook's arms,making him squirm in pain.

"How could you decide doing something like that to us,kookie? How could you even think about leaving everyone? Leaving taehyung hyung? Did you have any idea what will happen to that man if you go without notice,kookie?",he asked as he shook jungkook's shoulder a bit violently.

"He'd be devastated to the core,kookie. He loves you so damn much, you idiot! And I'm not telling this to pressurize you or something but you're his only family, you Buffalo! And you decided to do this to him. No wonder he's angry at you",daniel grumbled while jungkook looked down,feeling guilty.

"You've a bunch of people who loves you yet you decided to favor those bastards. Why,kookie?",daniel asked sadly as he wiped off his newly formed tears.

"I'm sorry",jungkook apologised as he still kept his gaze down.

"I don't know why I said those things….why I decided to do such things. I was just out of my mind,I guess. I'm so sorry. I'm a fool to think like that. Really. Don't be mad at me. Don't hate me", jungkook signed as he sniffled a little and daniel was fast enough to hug the other.

"Why would I hate my bestfriend? I love you so much to hate you,kookie. People tend to make mistakes when they're emotionally unstable. I understand that,kookie. I was just a bit sad. I'm so sorry. I must've not shouted at you",daniel said as he still hugged the other.

"You'll always be my only favourite bestfriend,kookie. Please remember that.",daniel said and jungkook couldn't help but smile at the boy who was still hugging him.

"I know,nielie. You're my only favourite bestfriend too",jungkook signed and smiled softly when Daniel started jumping up and down.

"Really!? I'm so happy,kookie!",he said and hugged jungkook once again before taking his seat beside him.