37

Jungkook peeked his head out from their shared bedroom and looked at taehyung who was sitting on the living room couch,seemingly fuming in anger.

It has been about 10 minutes since taehyung had arrived with a sour mood and jungkook who just came out after using the restroom, stayed there,peeking through the door as he watched the other fuming in anger. He didn't know what to do in this kind of situation and his new found feelings for the older was not helping him either. And his bestfriend who is supposed to be helping him went back home long back even before taehyung arrived. That traitor.

"Is he angry because of me? I must've not said such things to him. I was really insensitive,wasn't I?",he thought as he wearily looked at taehyung who kept eyeing something he had in his hand and suddenly ducked down his head, breaking into a fit of broken sobs which immediately alarmed the younger.

He instantly ran towards the older male and hugged him while the said male hugged him back rather immediately. Taehyung hugged him tightly as he cried like a baby in his arms and jungkook couldn't help but feel really bad for what he did. He broke the hug slightly which made taehyung to whimper a little,making him even more guilty. He instantly hugged him once again for a few seconds before moving away as he cupped the older's cheeks and wiped off the his tear stained face with his small hands.

"I'm so sorry,taehyung. I didn't mean to say such things in the first place. I didn't know what took over me when I said that. I could never leave you behind and go somewhere. I could never do that,taehyung.",he signed as silent tears flowed through his eyes while taehyung just looked at him with a small smile,though his tears kept flowing.

"This morning… you ignoring me….made me realize that I can never live without you,taehyung. I'm so sorry. Please don't be angry at me. I didn't mean anything I said-

"I know,koo. I know that you didn't mean anything you said yesterday",taehyung said,his voice slightly groggy because of his crying.

"Huh?"

"I know that you didn't mean anything you said ,koo",taehyung repeated once again as he moved the stray hair away from jungkook's eyes.

"But I wanted you to realize it by yourself. I was never mad at you in the first place. I can never be mad at you",he said as he kissed jungkook's forehead who looked at him questioningly but his cheeks were automatically tinted as soon as taehyung's lips got pressed over his forehead.

"But….you were angry and crying awhile ago?",he signed hesitantly which brought back the sadness in taehyung's eyes.

"About that,koo…..let's go to our room first. Let's cuddle while I show you something. I really missed you.",he said as he picked up the younger in a bridal style who just buried his face in the crook of the elder's neck,flustered because of the sudden contact and taehyung who noticed this, secretly smiled at his darling. Even at this state,his husband still brought a genuine smile on his face and taehyung was really grateful to have such a person in his life.

He gently laid the younger on the bed before laying himself beside him and carefully pulled him closer so that the smaller male could lay his head on his chest. They laid down there for a few minutes in complete silence but taehyung broke it with his soft chuckles when he noticed the younger who was looking up at him with the most adorable curious eyes.

"Yesterday….do you remember me warning those two snakes who are not meant to live,koo?",he asked as he slowly played with the younger's hair,smiling unconsciously at the soft feeling but pouted slightly when the said male moved his head slightly away from him so that he could face him while he signed.

"Yes? What about that?",he signed as he looked at him questioningly.

"Do you really think I only meant to warn them?",he smiled at the younger who now had his eyes wide open in surprise.