34

Warning- poorly written chapter ahead

Just try imagining this scenario? The feeling of being drowned into a deep ocean which seemed to be never ending but you try your best to come out so that you could breath again? That was what jungkook was feeling at the moment.

He felt as if someone or something was pulling him deep into the void which made him feel suffocating to the core. He wanted to breakfree,to escape from whatever thing that was pulling him towards it and as if the heavens had heard his prayers,he felt a pair of warm arms encircle his petite body followed by a soothing voice which he had started adoring dearly was heard just near his ear.

"Koo...darling",he heard.

"Taehyung",he wanted to reach out for the elder,but couldn't.

"Koo! Can you hear me?",he heard taehyung ask.

"Yes,taehyung. I can!",he wanted to shout,but couldn't.

"Follow me,koo. Do as I say. Breath in for me…….now breath out…..slowly…..breath in…..breath out",he heard taehyung's voice from above and he tried his best to obey the other and to his surprise, he felt as if he was swimming back. Swimming back to taehyung. As soon as he felt himself escaping from the deep hole,he tried swimming back as fast as he could and came back to consciousness,making the 2 younger kids to burst into tears of relief. Poor kids were really worried for their new found hyung.

"Koo! Koo! You're fine! Everything is fine! I'm here,koo! Don't worry. You're here with me",taehyung tried convincing the still dazed younger that he's okay but felt his heart crack into pieces when the said male,his dear husband started sobbing loudly.

"K-koo….p-please… d-don't cry….tell me what happened, darling",he tried his best not to cry and closed his eyes, squeezing away the already formed tears when the younger hugged him tightly while he still cried loudly.

"H-hyung",the eldest of the three kids called hesitantly, instantly gaining taehyung's attention.

"Jungkook hyung came down with us to get some drinks from the vending machine. As we were buying, an ambulance brought 2 males who were literally covered by blood and from the moment jungkookie hyung saw them,he is like this. He followed them until here and started getting a panic attack as soon he peeked through that room",the eldest said as he wiped away the tears from his own eyes.

"K-koo-

"They were my hyungs",jungkook signed which instantly shocked the elder.

"Y-your hyungs?",and before he could ask anymore,jungkook hugged him once again ,wailing loudly like a baby and even the passersby felt bad for him.

As taehyung was hugging his crying baby,he got startled by another cry and sighed sadly when he saw jin running towards them while Dr.Richards followed the running male.

"T-tae?",jin cried and taehyung didn't know how to console the crying elder.

"H-hyung",taehyung called as he hugged jungkook tightly.

"J-j-joonie"

"I know, hyung. They're koo's brothers",he said sadly which made jin to gasp in shock and just then he noticed the younger male crying in taehyung's embrace. He immediately sat down beside the younger as he gently patted his head.

"Jungkookie...Nothing will happen to them. They'll be alright. I won't let anything happen to them. Hyung will bring big doctors from around the world and treat them,kookie. Don't lose hope",he said and walked inside the icu as he wiped his never ending tears, determined to save his joonie and his brother by any means.