20

"Ahh~My little grandson is really handsome today! I can't believe that he's going to get married and start a family for himself",Mrs.Kim cried as she hugged taehyung who laughed softly at his dramatic granny.

"Granny~ I'm not Mrs.Jeon. I think you're still into your acting mindset",he said and laughed when she hit him on his head.

"Oh shut up,kid! Can't a granny be emotional on her grandson's wedding?",she pouted.

"You can,jaeni. Its just that you were a bit….overdramatic",Mr.Kim said,earning a glare from her wife.

"You're sleeping on the couch for a week,dae and before you start pleading,I'm not going to forgive you",she said and walked towards namjoon, leaving a pouting Mr.Kim with a laughing taehyung.

"Well that was something expected?",taehyung cackled.

"It is! Stop laughing at me,tae! Don't forget that you're also going to get married, my child~ And I'm damn sure that you'll be facing such situations in your life too. That time,I would be laughing at you. Just you wait!",Mr.Kim said as he smirked at his grandson.

"I wish the same too,grandpa. I wish that I would make him happy and comfortable around me one day to this extent",he sighed which immediately made his grandpa to smile softly at him.

"Trust me when I tell you that I could clearly envision that you two will one day become…. what do people call that? Haan!!couple goals! You'll be couple goals for everyone,tae. Offcourse it will take some time,but its worth waiting",he said and hugged taehyung who hugged back immediately.

"Thank you, grandpa",he thanked but before the elder could reply anything further, they heard hyejin talking loudly with her fake ass sweet voice.

"Oh namjoon ah~ its okay~ Your brother loves you a lot and will be really happy if you bring him down",she said,making taehyung to raise his eyebrows questioningly.

"What's happening here?",he asked and looked at his granny who was busy rolling her eyes at hyejin as 'subtle' as possible.

"Its nothing, tae. Its just that... I thought that our koo will be happy if namjoon does everything for him from his father's place. Don't you think so?",she asked.

"That's a great idea,Granny!"

"He'll be more than happy if you do that for him,hyung. Why are you hesitating?",taehyung asked.

"Its just that….Uncle is the eldest in our family and I think…. it is disrespectful",namjoon said and before anyone could say anything, hyejin interrupted.

"Namjoon ah~ If that's what makes jungkook happy,we don't mind you doing the rituals. We will never think that as a disrespect if its for his happiness, son. Don't hesitate. See~its getting late. Go and get our youngest here",she said in a sickeningly sweet tone and everyone understood why namjoon was still oblivious of everything.

"Thank you,aunty. Thank you so much for understanding us",namjoon said with a wide smile and practically ran towards jungkook's room,feeling really happy.

And as soon as he reached his brother's room,he opened the door to be met with his brothers with yoongi,hoseok and another boy who might be kookie's friend. But the minute his eyes landed on his brothers, he felt himself tearing up and had to use every single bit of his self control to stop himself from crying.

"K-kookie",he called, catching everyone's attention towards him. 

"Happy birthday, my little one",he wished as he speed walked towards the other,bringing him into his embrace immediately while everyone watched the brothers lovingly from the side.