35

If taehyung had the power to travel across the time and undo things,he would straightaway go back to the day where his darling and his family were forced into the heart shattering tragedy and stop it from happening. Maybe he could even stop the elder jeon from doing the deed which created that bastard but meh! Taehyung is not someone who interferes in someone's sexual desires. And if its hard for him to travel for years, atleast he could undo today's accident. But sadly, he was just a mere human who could just get worried for his loved one.

Taehyung sighed for the nth time that day as he eyed the younger who looked lost. He was afraid that jungkook would go back to his older self which scared him the most. He was actually happy. Happy that his darling was slowly turning into a happy little bean and wished him to remain like that forever. But the accident had to happen and ruin his happiness, making it short lived. But he was totally determined that he'll never let that happen. Never let his husband to go back into the dark again. Not in his watch. So that's why he had been talking anything and everything to the younger for an hour by now so that he could bring back his happy and cheerful koo. He talked nonsense so that the sassy koo would make his appearance. But unfortunately,none happened.

"And you must have seen Hoseok hyung's face when he held the snake,koo. He looked constipated. Really",taehyung said and laughed loudly as he held jungkook in his arms securely but got no reaction from the younger.

"Hmm...koo,how about we watch your favourite movie Cinderella?? Its been a long time since we watched it together",he said as he stood up, using the movie as his last bait but before he could walk anywhere further, a soft hand held him by his wrist,stopping him immediately.

"Koo?",he called as he instantly  turned towards the younger only to feel his heart crumble. The usual shining doe eyes of his little koo lost all its shining and looked blank. His eyes literally looked dead.

"K-koo",he called once again as he cupped his cheeks gently with both of his hands only for the younger to flinch away,breaking taehyung's heart but he decided to shrug it off as its not about him today. He has to take care of jungkook at the moment before something bad happens.

"Koo-

"Give me a divorce,taehyung.",jungkook talked for the first time after the incident only to shatter taehyung's already broken heart.

"K-koo!

"Give me a divorce, taehyung",he repeated as he looked straight at taehyung's tearful eyes,face remaining stoic.

"I'm such a curse,taehyung. People around me will never live in peace and you can never make me think otherwise. I've seen enough to believe it. I don't want you to suffer too. Moreover, I'm of no use to you. I'm just a trash which is not even meant to be in some unknown corner. Just leave me and find someone who can make you happy",he signed while taehyung became a sobbing mess by now.

"You're absolutely wrong, koo. I love you. You're the only person who makes me happy-

"Peace is more important than happiness, taehyung and with me in your life,it is hard to be peaceful. So just let me go. I'll just sign off the papers those people had and go away from here. Just take care of joonie and jiminie for me.",he signed.

"Where are you planning to go,koo?",taehyung asked as he hurriedly wiped off his tears.

"Somewhere. Anywhere. Far away from here",jungkook signed and taehyung had enough.

"So after you go away from us,you think we'll be happy? Peaceful?",he snapped but got furious when he saw the other nod his head gently.

"Do you really think that we'll be peaceful once you leave us,jungkook? I thought you were brilliant! intelligent! but I guess you're not.",he said,his voice a little deeper.