6

"Yah yah!!Why are you carrying me like a trash can!?I'm a precious little bean,you know!?",the boy thrashed around as the two bulky men carried him inside taehyung's office.

"This is the boy,Mr.Kim",one of the men said as they dropped the boy down who huffed in response.

"Thank you,guys",taehyung said as he kept his eyes on the boy who seemed to be cursing the two men slowly.

"Hey,boy-

"Why did those bison like boys kidnap me here!?Are you a mafia boss or something like that? I was messing up with that old man just for fun!Fyi,he was mean to me the other day which was why I mixed soy sauce in his black coffee. I'm sorry but please don't kill me!",the boy started crying which made the three elders to sigh loudly at him.

"Tae,this boy will be like another level of torture for jungkook. Its like we're pushing him into another problem to save him from one",yoongi whispered to taehyung who just sighed in response.

"We don't have anyother option other than this,hyung",he whispered back as he turned towards the crying boy.

"Look here,kid. Life's not a wattpad story where you see Mafia boss everywhere. Now tell me one thing. Do you know anything about V enterprises?",he asked and sighed in relief when the boy nodded his head.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, CEO of V enterprises. They're my friends, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok which means none of us is a mafia. And….. you're Daniel, right?",he asked but facepalmed when the boy started jumping here and there.

"Woah!Am i really that famous? Even a CEO of a big company knows me!",he shouted and danced weirdly 💃💃💃,testing Yoongi's patience in process.

"Listen here,kid-

"I'm not a kid,tho!I even have abs,you know",daniel shouted but silenced himself when he saw the three men glaring at him.

"Alright, I'm a kid. No need to glare at me like this for such a small thing,Young men",he said as he sat on the couch obediently.

"Coming straight to the point, do you know jungkook?",taehyung asked straightforwardly so that daniel would not start sprouting nonsense.Again.

"Offcourse i know who he is!What kind of bullshit question is this!?Who doesn't know their own bestfriend?",he shouted which didn't fail to frustrate the 3 friends.

"Bestfriend?Is he really your bestfriend or you're just saying?",yoongi asked boredly which ignited daniel's inner beast.

"Why would I say a stranger as my bestfriend?Offcourse he's my bestfriend!",he shouted yet again.

"Calm down,kid. Just try to understand what we really mean,ok?",taehyung said and stood before the kid who nodded slowly as he glared at yoongi.

"Just answer my questions directly, alright? No shouting",he said and continued once he earned a nod from the boy.

"Does jungkook think you as his bestfriend like you do? Did he tell you that he's your bestfriend by himself?",he asked which made daniel to pout in response.

"He couldn't talk,hyung.You didn't know? But to answer your question….even if he didn't tell me anything about us being bestfriends,he let me tag along for a whole year. Doesn't this mean that he has accepted me as his bestfriend?",daniel asked as he smiled triumphantly,as if he had reasoned his side brilliantly.

"How did you two even become friends? I mean he seems to be quiet and doesn't talk with anyone?",hoseok asked and daniel instantly went to a dreamland.

"The moment we both met,something inside us clicked instantly-

"Cut the crap and tell us the truth,will you?",yoongi grumbled.