16

"Jimin, my son! Welcome back,dear",hyejin chirped as soon as she saw her son and hugged him followed by jaeseok while namjoon stood behind them with a smile.

"Welcome back, jiminie!",he exclaimed and hugged the other excitedly who smiled at him sadly.

"Its been years since you have visited korea ,right? We missed you,little guy",he patted the younger's head with a wide dimpled smile adoring his face.

"Kookie would be really happy to meet you again. Our little baby is gonna be a married man in less than a day,jiminie. He has grown up really fast~",he said but got interrupted by jaeseok who was busy fuming inside.

"Namjoon, my son~Didn't you say that you have a meeting with the company staff?You better go now before it is late. You can talk with jiminie anytime you want after this because he's not going back to the States for a month or so",he said as he tried to smile sweetly at him.

"Oh!Thank god that you reminded me,uncle!I'll take my leave now!See you this evening, jiminie!",he said and rushed out while jimin was dragged towards his room by his parents as soon as the dimpled male was out of their sight.

"That older rat and his sweet words!",hyejin muttered under her breath which made jimin to be really shocked by the profanity thrown towards his older brother by his own mom but decided to keep calm for the time being.

"Calm down,hyejin. We have more important things to talk about now",he scolded his wife and turned towards jimin who was looking at his parents' behaviour dumfoundedly.

"Were they always like this?",he thought but was soon brought out of his thoughts by his father himself.

"How was the flight, son?",he asked as he looked restless.

"It was fine,dad",jimin couldn't help himself but be frightened by the other male's odd behaviour.

"Good then! We have a lot of things to discuss, son. First of all,for your information,that rat is going to get married to a billionaire by day after tomorrow",jaeseok said as he gritted his teeth,making jimin to widen his eyes in shock, not by the news but by the word which was being referred to his little brother.

"R-rat?",he asked,still surprised by everything happening around him.

"Yes!That rat named Jeon jungkook",hyejin said,her voice laced with pure hatred.

"W-why a-are y-you c-calling h-him t-that?He's o-ur ko-okie, mom",he weakly defended his brother, feeling intimidated by his dad's intense glare.

"You don't have the right to correct you parents, son. We do what we do and you have to follow whatever we say with no objection. Talk back once again,you'll be shipped back to the States permanently",jaeseok warned, making jimin to gulp in fear.

"So as we were saying, that rat is going to get married with the billionaire and we don't like it even for a bit. We were planning on marrying you with him but even before we could talk about the proposal,he came to us asking that rat's hand for marriage",he grumbled.

"And what's even worse is,that slut said okay to his proposal it seems!",hyejin shouted,urging jimin to shout at his mom for calling his brother a slut and that's what he did.

"Don't call him that,mom. He's my brother-

"Don't you dare yell at us,son! The consequences will be ugly so mind your behaviour with us. We are your parents and you are going to do whatever we say. Dare to disobey us,then your dear little brother will be tortured in a way no one could even imagine. So,suit yourself",jaeseok growled as he glared at jimin who was in the verge of crying.