SEVEN

"I'll see you later okay," Mia said as she grabbed her purse off the bed.

She gave Trent a quick kiss before making her way to her car and driving to Alex and Perrie's.

"What to do now?" Trent asked himself as he made his way downstairs.

He walked into the kitchen and he grabbed some non alcholic bevrages aa they had a game the next day and placed them along the kitchen isle.

Around 20 minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

Trent jumped up from the couch and made his way over. He opened the door to see Alex stood there with a huge grin on his face.

"Hey bro," he said as he pulled Trent into a bro hug.

"You alright?" Trent asked as they pulled away and walked into the house, shutting the door behind them.

"Yeah I'm good, I'm good."

"How's the missus doing?"

"She's good. Got the baby due in a couple weeks so that'll be fun."

Trent let out a small laugh before handing Alex a drink. "You'll be fine. I mean you're good with Hendo's kids so it'll be fine."

"Yeah but they're like 4 years old. Not new borns. You don't have to wake up at 2 in the morning to feed them. Plus they're not even my kids. I only see them a couple hours at matches not 24 hours, 7 days a week."

"Alex you'll be fine. Trust me. You've said you always wanted kids and now you're going to have a daughter. You should be excited not rethinking everything."

"No don't get me wrong. I am excited. I just want to be a good dad that's all. Anyways how's the fiancee?"

A smile appeared on Trent's face just at the mention of Mia. He loved her so much.

"We're good. I can't wait for the wedding in 4 months. Oh by the way. I forgot to tell you at training yesterday but Mia has probably told Perrie so you'll find out sooner or later. We're trying for a baby," Trent said his voice full of excitement.

"Congrats bro," Alex said hugging him again. "Have you tried for one yet?" he asked cautiously not wanting to over step his boundries.

"No not yet but I'm thinking of asking her next week maybe. We both said we wanted a baby so I don't think she'll mind but if she wants to wait a little while that fine with me aswell."

"You're a good kid you know Trent."

"Thanks."

"And you'll make a great dad."

With that there was another knock on the door and Robbo burt into the house.

"The party has arrived," he shouted.

"Oh god," Alex said as he face palmed.

●●●

@alexoxchaimberlain :