TWENTY THREE

"Goodmorning my wifey," Trent said as he woke up the next morning.

"Goodmorning my hubby," Mia replied.

"And Goodmorning to you my bubba," he said placing a kiss on Mia's stomach.

"So what are we doing today?" she asked as she jumped out of bed and went to get changed.

"I actually booked for us to go to a pig beach so put a swim suit on," Trent shouted back to her.

Mia got changed into a white two piece and a weaved hat. She did her hair and makeup before walking back into the bedroom to see Trent sat on his phone in his swim truncks. Mia didn't realise she was staring until Trent pointed it out to her.

"You good babe?" he asked with a slight chuckle.

"What? Ermmm yep. All good here," she replied still not taking her eyes off of his abs.

"Come on," Trent said as he placed a kiss to her forehead and led her outside.

They took a walk around all the other huts in their area just taking in the view before making their way to the beach. It wasn't too far from where they were staying so that was good for Mia. Around 10 minutes later they finally arrived at the beach to see hardly anyone there.

The couple made their way onto the beach and into the water. A couple moments later two pigs swam up to them.

"Aww they're so cute," Mia squealed as she began to stroke one of them.

"Excuse me?" Trent said acting shocked.

"You're cute to baby don't worry."

Mia moved a little closer towards the pig as it began to very gentle nudge her stomach with it's nose.

"I think it knows our bubba is in there," said Trent as he came behind Mia and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I think it does too."

The pig nudged Mia's stomach and looked at her before letting out a little snort causing Trent and Mia to laugh.

"We should probably head in for some dinner," Trent whispered into Mia's ear.

"But I wanna stay with the pigs."

"You can always come back after. You need to eat. For you and our bubba."

"Okay."

Mia and Trent connected hands and made their way up back onto the sand. They made their way to a cute little restaurant by the shore and sat down for some food.

"I love you," Mia said out of nowhere as she carried on eating her food.

"I love you to baby,"

"No. I mean I really love you. I am so in love with you, you don't even understand. I mean I can't even imagine my life without you."

"Well now you don't have to," Trent said as he took a hold of one of her hands. "We're together forever."

He started to play with the engagement and wedding rings on Mia's fingers before he brought her in for a gentle kiss.

"Together forever," Mia replied.

They both finished their meals and drinks before going back down to the beach. They sat on the sand for a little while on a blanket and a baby pig came up to them.

"Omg now this is so cute," Mia squealed as she picked up the pig and let it lay in her lap. "I need one of these. Omg its so fricking adorable."

Mia began to play with pig whilst Trent just sat there and watched. He wasn't very impressed.

"Aww is someone jealous," Mia said as she tickled his chin.

"Well my wife had replaced me with a pig so yeah I'm pretty jealous."

"Baby I could never replace you."

She stood up and sat down in Trents lap before pulling him in for a kiss. It was sweet and passionate but too short for Trent's liking.

"Now stand up and lets go back in the water."

Mia grabbed Trents arm and pulled him up with her before running into the water.

●●●

@miaarnold :

❤ 1,518,128 💬 726,128

@miaarnold : First day in the Maldives and my bump is already popping out 🤰❤

@trentarnold66 : My little family ❤

@perrieedwards : You look so pwetty 🥺👉👈❤

●●●

@trentarnold66 :

❤ 1,927,128 💬 826,128

1,927,128 💬 826,128

@trentarnold66 : Pig beach ❤🐷

@miaarnold : Oink oink

@andyrobertson94 : Look its Joe's brothers

~ @joegomez5 : Hey 😠

~ You do snack alot mate 😂

●●●

The couple spent a few more hours at the beach before drying off and walking back to their hut for the night.

"Did you have fun today?" Trent asked.

"Yeah I really did. Thank you for this. Really I appreciate it."

"Anything for my sexy ass of a wife."

"Stop."

A smirk made it's way onto Trent's face before he jumped up onto the bed and began to chase Mia around the room. He soon caught up with her and threw her onto the bed before beginning to tickle her.

"Trent stop," she managed to get out inbetween her laughs.

He carried on tickling her but soon stopped when he felt the baby kick.

"See. Even the bubba told you to stop."

"Okay okay. Don't gang up on me you two."

The couple got changed into their sleep wear before getting into bed and falling to sleep.

●●●

Sorry for the short chapter

Please vote and comment 💖