FIFTEEN

"I'm in here baby," Mia called out from the living room.

"What's this?" Trent asked.

"What?"

Mia got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen to see Trent holding the box in his hands.

"I don't know. It was there when I came from the day out with the girls," Mia told him.

"So can I open it?"

"Well it does have your name on it so I guess so."

Trent placed his crutches against the table and sat down before opening the box. At first he looked confused before reading the note Mia had left him and picked up the scan photo.

"Really?" he asked as he started to well up.

"Yeah," Mia replied nodding her head.

Trent picked her and spun her around as tears fell down his cheek. He placed a hand on her cheek and brought her in for a kiss.

"I love you so much," he said as he put her back down.

"I love you too."

They shared another kiss before Trent looked at the scan photo again.

"When did you find out?" he asked not taking his eyes off of the picture.

"Today. We was eating dinner and then I threw up. Perrie took me to the hospital, I got a scan and here we are."

"I can't believe it. I'm gonna be a dad. I'm gonna be a dad," he said as he ran around the kitchen with the photo in his hand.

"Baby your leg. Sit down. I don't want it to get worse before it gets better."

"I'm fine. I'm gonna be a dad."

"That you are," Mia said as she stood up with him.

He kissed her again before placing his hands on her stomach.

"I promise you Mia. I will be with you every step of the way. For you and our baby. For the rest of our lives. I love you so much and I can't wait to marry you," he said as he stared into her eyes.

"I love you too and thank you," she replied as she placed her head on his chest.

"What for?"

"Believing in me. Protecting me. Loving me. Being the best fiancée ever and making me feel like I'll be a good mum."

"Of course you will be. No doubt about it," he said as he kissed her forehead. "You're my princess. I will always protect you and love you."

"There's just one thing I need to tell you," Mia said.

"What is it?"

Mia took Trent hands and walked him into the living room before siting down.

"When I went for my scan, they told me I had a denied pregnancy. That means that I'm actually 3 months along instead of 3 weeks," she explained.

"How is that possible?"

"Looks like you got me pregnant by accident. We didn't even need to try," she said smiling.

"Well I don't care. I have you and our bubba who I get to meet 3 months early and that's all I need. But for the next 6 months you aren't doing anything. No negotiation," Trent explained.

Mia went to protest but Trent cut her off.

"No negotiation."

"Okay but I think we should tell your family. Do you wanna facetime them?"

"Sure."

Trent got his phone out and they got comfty on the couch before calling his parents.

"Hey guys. What's up?" Dianne asked.

"We actaully wanted to talk to you about something. Can you get the boys please?"

Marcel, Tyler and Michael all walked into the living room and crouded Dianne's phone.

"So what did you want to talk about?" she asked.

"Well...," Trent started.

"I'm pregnant," Mia said as she showed the camera the scan photo.

"Omg omg omg," Dianne screamed as she danced around the room.

"That's great news you guys congratulations," Micheal told them.

"Thank you dad," Trent said.

"I'm gonna be a grandma," they heard Dianne shout from wherever in the house she was.

"I'm gonna be the favourtite uncle," Marcel said.

"No I am," Tyler replied. Arguing already.

"I'm younger so I'm more fun."

"So. I can still be fun."

"Whatever. I'm the favourite," Marcel whispered to the camera before going to find his mum.

"Sorry about them," Michael apologised.

The family talked for a couple more minutes before saying goodbye. Trent and Mia cuddled up together on the couch as they continued watching friends. Trent had announced Mia's pregnancy on his instagram for their friends and his teammates. 

"You've made me so happy," Trent mumbled.

"So have you," Mia replied.

"I love you," he mumbled before slowly drifting to sleep on Mia's shoulder.

She placed a gentle kiss on his forehead before pulling the cover over the top of him and she went upstairs to change into something more comfortable for the night.

●●●

@trentarnold66 :

❤ 1,917,129     💬 826,129

@trentarnold66 : Came home to this today. Can't wait to meet my bubba in 6 months time. I love you @miaedwards ❤

@miaedwards : We love you ❤

~ My family ❤

@perrieedwards : Ah I cant wait to be an auntie

@andyrobertson94 : Uncle Robbo is here ladies and gentlemen

@ma7cell : Happy for you brother

@jhenderson : Congratulations guys

@liverpoolfc : Baby red on the way ❤

@alexoxchaimberlain : Delilah's going to have a baby cousin 💙💗

@jadethirwall : Can't wait

●●●

Please vote and comment 💖