FOURTEEN

Mia walked into the room whilst Perrie and Delilah waited for her in the waiting area.

"Mia, I'm Clair and I'm going to be doing your ultrasound today. So you're coming in to see if you are pregnant is that correct?"

"Yes."

"So I'm gonna ask you to lay on the bed. Lift your top up and pull your leggings down to the bottom of your stomach."

Mia did just that as Clair placed some gel onto her stomach. She started the scan and after a couple of minutes she had a verdict.

"So?" Mia asked nervously.

"Congratulations. You're pregnant," she told Mia.

"Really?"

She nodded.

Mia was now crying with happiness. She thought that Trent and her would have to try again but they wouldn't. They were having a baby. A bubba.

"So you're about 2-3 months along."

"Wait what?" Mia asked slightly confused.

"Me and my fiancée only started trying around 3 weeks ago," Mia told her.

"Well in that case it looks like this was an accident," Clair told her.

"But surely I would have had signs. Morning sickness, nausea some sort or tiredness or pains. I've had none of that," said Mia.

"Yes, it looks like you have a denied pregnancy. It's basically where you would be pregnant but you wouldn't know. You won't have any signs. So no sickness or nausea. None of that. The only way you would know you was pregnant was if you took or test or in this case got a scan. They can usually last anywhere from 2-5 months of your pregnancy," Clair said.

"Is it anything to worry about?" Mia asked.

"Not at all. It's quite common actually it just means it will take a while for signs to show. Have you had any signs at all."

"Well I threw up just before I came here."

"Okay. That's good so in the next few weeks you should start to show alot more signs and because of the denied pregnancy they could hit you a little harder than they normally would. The nausea shouldn't be too bad but the sickness and tiredness will be alot," Clair warned.

"Thank you," Mia replied.

Clair wiped the gel off of Mia's stomach before turning the ultrasound machine off. 

"I'm just going to go and get your scan and then we'll book you in for your next appointment."

Clair walked out of the room as Mia pulled her leggings back up and put her top back down before sitting up on the bed. A couple moments later Clair came back into the room with a scan photo.

"Omg. That's my baby," Mia said in disbelief.

"It is and it's very healthy."

"Thank you so much," Mia said as she hugged Clair, her eyes beginning to well up again.

"It's not a problem. So we'll book you in around 2 months from now. You'll be about 5 months then and we can find out the gender for you. So your midwife will be doing your scan for you next time so if you need anything contact the hospital and just ask to speak to me and I will direct you to her."

"Okay. Again thank you so much."

"No problem. I'll see you soon."

Mia walked out of the room and back to the waiting room where Perrie and Delilah were sat.

"So?" Perrie asked as she stood up.

Mia handed Perrie the scan as a smile grew on her face.

"I'm gonna be an auntie," Perrie squealed as she brought Mia into a hug. "And you," she said as she tickled Delilah's nose making her giggle, "Are going to have a baby cousin. I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you Pez. I just can't believe it. I have a bubba in here," Mia said as placed her hand on her stomach.

"How far along are you," Perrie asked as they made their way back to the car.

"Around 3 months. She said I had a denied pregnancy which is why I had no signs. That mean me and Trent didn't even need to try. I was already pregnant on accident," Mia chuckled.

"Well I'm happy for you. No matter how it happened. So how are you going to tell Trent?"

"I haven't thought about that. Ermm let's go to the shops buy a few baby things. Get a test and put them all in a box for when he gets home from training."

"Sounds like a plan."

The sisters got into Perrie's car and drove to the store. They got a few things including teddies and baby grows before driving back to Trent and Mia's house.

They opened the box and placed some shredded tissue paper along the bottom. They placed a teddy and baby grow in it along with the preganancy test Mia had took just for the sake of it being there. She placed it in the box along with the scan photo. She wrote Trent's name on the top of the box before placing it on the kitchen side.

"Right I am gonna get going. Good luck," Perrie said as she brought Mia into one last hug.

"Thank you and please don't tell anyone. Not even Alex. I want Trent to know first," Mia explained.

"Of course. Call me after?"

"Obviously."

They said goodbye and Perrie made her way out of the house and drove home. Mia sat in the living room watching tv as she waited for Trent to come home.

She was halfway through one of her episodes of Friends when she heard the front door open.

"Baby?"

●●●

Please vote and comment 💖