THIRTY SIX

Trent had already left to go to his match leaving Milo and Mia alone.

It had been two weeks since Mia had gave birth to Milo and Trent was now allowed back to training and matches as Mia was able to cope on her own.

Mia was sat on the couch in her Alexander Arnold jersey whilst Milo was layed in her arms with his liverpool baby grow on.

"You ready to see daddy on telly Milo," Mia said as the baby began to get excited at the sight of the players walking on to the pitch.

The football clubs anthem rang out through the stadium as all the fans joined in singing.

Once the song was over both teams took to their positions before the referee blew the whistle.

The game started and everyone was on the edge of their seats all the way through.

Robbo was able to intercept the other team and pass the ball down the field to Trent. Trent then passed it back up to Mo ready for him so shoot but the opposing teams goalie managed to knock it back out of the box.

Liverpool fans let out a round of sighs as their chance of being 1-0 up had gone out the window.

Trent manages to get a hold of the ball once more and shoot it in to the back of the net shocking everyone.

The stadium filled with cheers and so did Mia.

"Look Milo daddy scored," she said pointing to Trent on the screen.

Milo looked in the direction she was pointing to and as soon as he saw Trent his eyes lit up. He tried to move out of Mia's arms and closer to the tv but Mia kept a strong hold on him knowing her would fall otherwise.

Trent ran into the corner of the pitch and looked out into the crowd before pointing to one of the cameras.

The camera he was pointing to came onto the tv and showed Trent with his thumb in his mouth sucking on it before making a heart shape with his hands.

A huge grin spread across Mia's  face as Trent dedicated his goal to her and Milo. She made a heart shape back knowing he wouldn't see it but at least she knew she had done it.

Milo was still trying to wriggle out of Mia's hands so she placed him down on the couch in one of the corners rested on a pillow before getting her phone out to video it.

After a quick 30 second video she picked Milo back up and rested him in her arms. She would show the video to Trent later.

The game carried on until half time and the score stood at 1-0 to Liverpool.

Mia placed Milo in his baby bouncer and went to make herself a drink. She was waiting for the kettle boil when she heard her phone ring.

She picked it up to see a facetime call from Trent.

"Hey baby," Mia said once she accepted the call.

"Hey babe. Where's bubba?" Trent asked a little out of breath.

"In the front room one second."

Mia quickly made her tea before going back into the living room and picking Milo back up into her arms.

"Milo look. It's daddy," she cooed as she faced the camera to the baby.

"Hey buddy," Trent said with a huge grin on his face.

"He's loved watching you play," Mia said. "Would start wriggling about every time you came on to the tv."

"Aww. I wish I was there with you both," Trent pouted.

"Well luckily I got a video so I'll show you when you get home."

"Okay. Well I have to go now second half is about to start. I'll see you in a little bit okay."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too baby. See you soon."

The couple both hung up the phone just as the second half started.

"Should we have a cuddle bubba. I think we should," Mia spoke to the 2 weeks old as if he understood her.

She gently placed Milo into her arms and placed the blanket over them both. She rocked her arms as the baby slowly fell to sleep even through the racket of the football game.

●●●

@miaarnold :

❤ 846,365

@miaarnold : Ready to watch daddy's first game back 😍

Comments disabled ...

●●●

I know this chapter is rubbish but I cant believe their is only one chapter left 😭

Please vote and comment 💖