TWENTY ONE

Mia and Trent were shown into the reception hall before all the guest so they could take in what it looked like. It was a white gazebo that was connected to the side of the building. In the center was a wooden dance floor and a white water fountain in one of the corners. Crystal chandeliers were hanging from the ceiling. There was a mixture of round and rectangle tables all with a rose center piece and gold wooden chairs with baby pink ribbons tied around them.

"Do you like it?" Trent asked as he wrapped his arms around Mia's waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

"I love it and I love you," she replied as she placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

"I love you too Mrs Alexander Arnold."

They both made their way outside where the rest of the guest where stood waiting so they could take some photos. Mia and Trent took a couple of just the two of them together first then they got some group ones. They took some by the lake, some by the building. The couple took some close up photos before Mia moved to take some with her girls.

"I'm proud of you," Perrie whispered into Mia's ear once she had joined the girls.

"Thank you. Really. For everything you've done for me. It really means a lot. I don't know what I would have done without you."

Perrie brought Mia in for a hug and placed a kiss on her head before their attention turned back to the photographer.

They took a couple more photos. Some of the girls, some of the boys, some with Trent's family and Mia's family and then some with everyone before making their way back inside.

Mia and Trent took their seats at their table wich was at the top of the room and let the rest of the guests in to find the table that had their name card on.

Tables:

Everyone got settled in their seats and started to make small talk with the people around them when the waiters started to bring in the starters

Everyone got settled in their seats and started to make small talk with the people around them when the waiters started to bring in the starters. There were small bites on the plates such as canapés and some cheese and crackers for the posh people with some small finger sandwiches for people to pick at whilst the mains were being prepared. Sandwiches mainly for the kids.

Once everyone had eaten their three course meal it was time for Trent and Mia to cut the cake. They stood up from their table and walked over to the cake stand, everyone following them.

This was the first time they would be seeing it.

"You ready?" Trent asked as he took a hold of the cover.

Mia nodded as he lifted the silk sheet from over the top of it to reveal and simple yet beautiful baby pink and white cake.

Cake: