TWENTY SIX

A week later Mia and Trent woke up on the morning of their gender reveal. They were both so excited.

"I cant believe we get to find out the gender of out little bubba today," Trent said as he wrapped his arms around Mia's waist as she stood in the mirror doing her hair and makeup.

"I know right. I'm so excited. I don't think these next 4 hours could go by quick enough," she replied.

She walked into the bathroom and got changed into a hoodie and leggings. She was going to get changed into something abit more fancy for the reveal later on.

She made her way downstairs and picked up the cup of tea Trent had made her off of the kitchen side. Mia sat down in the living room next to the Trent and for the next 3 hours they sat on the sofa watching netflix.

As the clock hit 1pm, Mia and Trent both made their way upstairs to get ready. The gender reaveal was at 2 so they had around an hour to get ready and get to Alex and Perrie's house where it was being held.

Mia wore a pale yellow dress while Trent just wore his usual jeans and a shirt. Mia touched up her hair and makeup   before metting Trent downstairs and getting in the car. 20 minutes later they had arrived at the house to see everyone already there.

"Omg Perrie this is amazing," Mia squealed as she brought her older sister in for a hug.

"Only the best for my little sister," Perrie replied.

The whole house and back garden were filled with blue and pink decorations. There was balloons and streamers everywhere. In the kitchen was a sweet table filled with different blue and pink food along with drinks. Everyone was dressed in what colour they thought the baby would be. Majority of people thinking it would be girl seen as Perrie had one.

Outside was even more balloons with some building blocks spelling out the word baby. There was also a goal post that had been set up along with a football.

"Whats the ball for?" Mia asked as she and Perrie walked outside.

"Thats how your going to find out the gender," she replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Trent will kick the ball at the post and get a crossbar which will then cause the ball to burst and explode into either pink or blue."

"Omg thats amazing," Mia squealed again getting more and more excited.

"I cant take all the credit. Alex came up with the idea."

●●●

@trentarnold66 :

❤ 1,716,126     💬 928,128

@trentarnold66 : Team boy or girl

@miaarnold : Team either 💛