NINE

Mia woke up at around 3pm with no more headache. She grabbed her phone off of the bedside table and turned it on to see she had a message from Trent.

Trent 🥰

Hey baby. You fell back to sleep and I didn't want to wake you up so I just let you rest because I know you needed it before the game. Just don't be late please. I love you and I'll see you later. Ps. I can't wait until tonight 😏

Mia rolled her eyes at the last part before jumping out of bed and getting changed into Trent's jersey. Kick off was at 5pm and luckily the game was at home so it wouldn't take her too long to get to Anfield.

She put her shoes on and a jacket before grabbing her bag and phone. Mia quickly messaged Perrie to make sure she was okay after last night. Perrie wouldn't be at the game as the baby could come any day now and she didn't want to risk it so now would be the only time Mia would be able to talk to her.

She put her phone away before getting in her car and driving to the stadium.

She pulled up in the carpark before grabbing her stuff and walking inside. She was a little early so she wouldn't be able to go into the boxes yet but luckily she was able to watch the boys warm up.

Mia pulled out her ID before showing it to the security guard who escorted her to the pitch.

"Thank you," she said when they got there.

She went into the stands and sat down in one of the seats as she watched the Liverpool team and Fulham team warm up.

Mia was in her own little world when she noticed someone sit down next to her. She thought it was a fan just finding their seat for the game but when she looked up she realised she was totally wrong.

"Jürgen hi," Mia said as she held her hand out for him to shake.

"Mia right?" he asked wanting to get her name right.

She nodded her head before being pulled into a hug.

"It's nice to finally put a face to the name. Trent talks about you alot during training and in the chaining rooms," he laughed.

"It's nice to meet you too."

"So what do you think. You think the boys will win tonight?"

"I hope so. I know how much this means to Trent. If they don't win he will put all the blame on himself and he'll never live it down," Mia explained.

"Well let's hope for the best then. Anyways you should probably head up to the boxes. They're probably gonna let the fans in soon," Jürgen told her.

"Can I just say good luck to Trent first?" she asked.

"Go ahaead."

Mia jumped up from her seat before making her way down to the pitch. She saw Trent stood talking to Hendo probably getting some last minute tips. Jordan noticed Mia but didn't say anything to Trent.

"Oh hey Mia," Hendo said once they had finished their converstaion.

"Hey."

Trent turned around confused as Hendo left the couple to talk.

"What are you doing here?" Trent asked as he picked her up and spun her around.

"I thought I'd come and say good luck before the game."

Mia pressed a kiss to his lips before pulling away not wanting a full on makeout session infront of the Liverpool and Fulham boys.

"So good luck," Mia said as rested her hand on his chest.