SIXTEEN

Trent's leg had finally healed. After a month of resting it and a couple weeks of physio he was now able to play again. Tomorrow he had his first game back on the pitch and he couldn't be more excited.

"Goodmorning baby," Trent whispered as he placed a gentle kiss on Mia's small bump. He jumped out of bed and hopped into the shower.

He got a wash before getting out and dryed. He changed into his Liverpool tracksuit before packing away his last few bits into his suitcase. He got his toothbrush and toothpaste along with a few more hoodies before zipping it up and taking it downstairs.

It was now 3:35am. Trent didn't have to be at Anfield to go to the airport while 4am so he had a couple minutes before setting off.

He went to the bathroom quickly before writing Mia a letter like he does every morning and getting into the taxi he had ordered. The 20 minute drive went by surprisingly quick and Trent was soon stood outside with the other boys waiting for Klopp and the coach to arrive.

"You alright bro?" Robbo asked as he bro hugged Trent.

"Yeah you?" he replied pulling away.

They greeted one another as did Trent and Alex before climbing onto the bus. Not everyone was here yet so they had to wait a little while for the rest of the team to show up.

"How's Mia doing?" Robbo asked.

"She's good. Doesn't really like the morning sickness but I keep telling her it will be worth it in the end," replied Trent.

"Yeah I know what you mean. When Rachel was pregnant with Rocco she was throwing up left right and center," he chuckled.

"I just hope she'll be okay until tomorrow night by herself."

"She'll be fine. She's a big girl."

"Yeah."

The rest of the team soon arrived along with Klopp and they started the journey to the airport. A little while later, the bus pulled in at John Lennon Airport where the boys boarded their private plane and set off to Budapest.

Mia woke up to an empty bed. She sat up and checked the time to see it was around 8:30. She made her way to the bathroom for her daily throw up before climbing back into bed. She couldn't be bothered to do anything today.

Mia grabbed the tv remote off of Trent's bedside table and switched on netflix. She had decided she was going to have a pyjama day. She clicked on friends before going downstairs to make herself something to eat. She made herself a cup of tea and grabbed a jar of pickles and a tub of ice cream. Don't judge, she had cravings.

She was about to make her way back upstairs when she spotted Trent's letter. She smiled to herself knowing that he didn't have to do this but he did to show how much he loved her.

Mia,

Goodmorning beautiful. I hope your morning sickness wasn't too bad this morning. I'm sorry I couldn't be with you for the next couple days but I will make it up to when I come home. I bought you some more chocolate and put it in the cupboard because I know how your craving are treating you. I love you and our little bubba and I'll see you soon.

Love your baby daddy xxx

He was too cute. Mia took the letter and went back upstairs before digging into her pickles and ice cream. Today was going to be a long day.

●●●

@miaedwards :

❤ 827,129   

@miaedwards : 2nd trip to the bathroom today 🤮 You can't see my bump in this picture 😔

Comments disabled ...

●●●

Mia had fallen back to sleep and woke up a few hours later. It was now around 3pm and she had missed several face times off of Trent.

She went back downstairs to grab a drink before calling him back. He picked up straight away.

"Hey baby."

"Hey."

"Why didn't you pick up earlier?" he asked as he walked into his hotel room. He must have just come back from training Mia thought to herself as he was still a little sweaty.

"I fell back to sleep."

"Of course you did. How's bubba."

"Good. Made me throw up like three times today and then my cravings came back," she explained.

"Oh no. What did you eat this time?" he asked as he flopped onto his bed.

"Pickles and ice cream," she mumbled feeling embarrassed.

"Sorry I didn't quite catch that," he laughed.

"Pickles and ice cream."

"Of course you did."

"Hey you can't balme me. You put this baby inside of me," Mia said as she sulked into their bed.

"Yeah and I would go back and do it again," he replied.

"Anyways how was training. I missed you this morning."

"Yeah it was good. I missed you too but at least I won't be gone for too long. I should be back tomorrow after the game and if not it will be the day after that at the latest."

"You excited for tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeah I am but it shouldn't be too difficult. I mean we beat them last time so we should again but we'll still have to try our hardest. Who knows. They could pull out a secret weapon," he nodded.

"You can do it babe."

"I'll do it for you and our bubba," he replied.

"No for your team," she smiled.

"For you," he winked. "Because I'm so lucky to have you in my life."

"Stop."

"I am though. I always want you with me. Forever."

"I will be handsome," she replied.

"God damn it. I'm so in love with you," he shouted as Mia let out a little giggle.

"I'm in love with you too," she replied.

They stayed on call for a little while longer before it started getting late.

"Ok well I'll let you get going. You probably want a shower and you'll be having dinner soon so I'll see you later."

"Ok. I love you both," he said.

"We love you too," she replied before hanging up the phone.

●●●

Well done Liverpool on beat Wolves 1-0. Get well soon Rui ❤

Please vote and comment 💖